'sup everyone!

Tyrael

Oh hello there, my name is Tyrael and after lurking on this site for a while I recently decided to become a member of this wonderful community. Therefore I thought it'd be a good idea to introduce myself here :). Unfortunately it took me a while before I was able to post this topic since I had to fight the 'stuck in validation' bug first ;).

About me:

I have been into anime for about a year now but I never really thought about reading a visual novel until the moment I started watching a fantastic show called The World God Only Knows which has a MC who is pretty much addicted to them (even though he only seems to play galge). This made me interested in the topic and so I started browsing the web a bit, searching for english translations of acclaimed VN's which would inevitably lead me to Fuwanovel. I have only been reading VN's for about a month now so I know that I have a lot to catch up to, in addition to me not really knowing which VN's are actually worth reading and such. But I'm convinced you guys will be a great help when it comes to that. In any case, I look forward to interacting with you all on a regular basis. :D

Oh and in case you were wondering where my name is from: http://diablo.wikia.com/wiki/Tyrael

PS: My favourite VN at the moment is Clannad, because it was the first VN I ever read and because I hold the anime very dear as well. My apologies if you were expecting something less 'basic', hehe. Also, please excuse me for any spelling or grammar errors you might encounter, English is only my third language ^^ (Dutch and French being the first two :) ).

Welcome to the forums felow Fuwan. Since you've read F/SN I would sugest you Tsukihime, if you are able to look past it's dated art.

Welcome to the forums

Check out Kaguya-sama's 50 must-read VNs over in the recommendations section if you are looking for some VNs!

Welcome to the forums felow Fuwan. Since you've read F/SN I would sugest you Tsukihime, if you are able to look past it's dated art.

So you are already recruiting people to join Fuwa's secret overlord.

I'll check out Tsukihime for sure. Based on the screenshots the art doesn't seem all that bad ^^.

Welcome to Fuwa, Tyr. I see you're already at home with us oddities. My recommendation, as always, is Hoshizora no Memoria -Wish Upon a Shooting Star-.

I'm reading it right now and it's great so far! :D

Welcome to the party! :D

Woo!  :lol: