Hello~

Dizzyworld2

Ahh, hello~ I have been stalking fuwan since last September/October and I've been slowly crawling out.

I have read Clannad, Little Busters!, Narcissu, Katawa Shoujo, Starry Sky in Spring, Planetarian, Rewrite, and Hoshimemo and I am currently reading Cross Channel. I also have a long list of vns like F/SN, Tsukihime, Ever17, and Steins; Gate in my backlog.

I'm also a key fan ahahaha~ My favorite vn is Little Busters! and I love Kyousuke ehehe *v*

I also like to draw in my free time although I haven't lately. (art blog) One of my goals is to provide art for an (preferably bishoujoge over otomege OTL) amateur/fan-made? (sorry for my word choice here) visual novel.

Hey Dizzy welcome to Fuwanovel!!

Glad to see you've decided to register!! If you have any questions or anything please feel free to let us know!

I have read Clannad, Little Busters!, Narcissu, Katawa Shoujo, Starry Sky in Spring, Planetarian, Rewrite, and Hoshimemo and I am currently reading Cross Channel. I also have a long list of vns like F/SN, Tsukihime, Ever17, and Steins; Gate in my backlog.

I'm also a key fan ahahaha~ My favorite vn is Little Busters! and I love Kyousuke ehehe *v*

I also like to draw in my free time although I haven't lately. (art blog) One of my goals is to provide art for an (preferably bishoujoge over otomege OTL) amateur/fan-made? (sorry for my word choice here) visual novel.

Great list!! And I agree with you Key is the best!!

Your art is very good. How long have you been doing it and what do you use? Graphics Tablet?

Anyway, welcome to the Fuwanovel family, were all friends here so make yourself at home!!

THIS PICTURE IS EPIC!!

tumblr_mhmmcitYZb1qb3bzco1_r1_400.jpg

SO AMAZING!!! I love your work!

Hello there!

You'll find legions of Key fans like you here.

I also have a long list of vns like F/SN, Tsukihime,

Good, good, get down to it as soon as you can. Tsukihime is awesome and probably my favorite VN!

Your art is nice! And I think a lot of people are looking for art in order to make a VN... I think there was a topic about that not too long ago...

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I see you have a great list of VNs. I think I prefer TYPEMOON over KEY, I just love the art, and the great plots. By the way, that doesn't mean I don't like KEY.

Your art is great, I especially like your picture of Kotoura, although it's sad, it's really great.

hey welcome~

i cut my tooth in VNs on key stuff too. i think one of my earliest was clannad and then later little busters, and that was back when i was learning JP too. it was the english translation that brought me in

and it was only later when ive learn JP i went back to the clannad english ver, and it is a little inaccurate, but back then it felt perfectly right, it didn't miss the story and it felt very enjoyable.

uve read all of rewrite already!

i havent even finished read it, think ive only done 1 route ;A;

Thank you everyone for the welcome. The community here seems to be quite warm~

I hope I can get acquainted with everyone and make some friends here.

Hi and welcome to the Fuwanovel!

Nice art btw :3

Wow, it's nice to hear that, me too, guehehe.

I hope we can get along *u*

Hey Dizzy welcome to Fuwanovel!!

Glad to see you've decided to register!! If you have any questions or anything please feel free to let us know!

Great list!! And I agree with you Key is the best!!

Your art is very good. How long have you been doing it and what do you use? Graphics Tablet?

Anyway, welcome to the Fuwanovel family, were all friends here so make yourself at home!!

THIS PICTURE IS EPIC!!

SO AMAZING!!! I love your work!

Thank you, and yes, I use a graphics tablet. I have been doing digital art for 4 years.

Hello there!

You'll find legions of Key fans like you here.

Good, good, get down to it as soon as you can. Tsukihime is awesome and probably my favorite VN!

Your art is nice! And I think a lot of people are looking for art in order to make a VN... I think there was a topic about that not too long ago...

Yep, I'm planning to read either F/SN or Tsukihime next! I'm rather excited to read the two. And here was? I'll look into that soon :D/>/>

That art is freaking adorable.

And hi!

Hello! I'm guessing your fave character is Kudo-ko? And thank you.

Another KEY fan? Welcome!!

I hope that you have fun here!

Ahahaha XD thank you!

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

I see you have a great list of VNs. I think I prefer TYPEMOON over KEY, I just love the art, and the great plots. By the way, that doesn't mean I don't like KEY.

Your art is great, I especially like your picture of Kotoura, although it's sad, it's really great.

Thank you. I'm excited to read TypeMoon's works. I read a little bit of F/SN and it really drew me in, especially the action effects.

Quite an impressive list ya got there B)/>/>/> Do you normally play otoge?

Also I like your art! It's very cute :3

Welcome to the forums! Great to have you with us!

Thank you XD Can you explain what an otoge is? OTL Is it like otomege for men?

hey welcome~

i cut my tooth in VNs on key stuff too. i think one of my earliest was clannad and then later little busters, and that was back when i was learning JP too. it was the english translation that brought me in

and it was only later when ive learn JP i went back to the clannad english ver, and it is a little inaccurate, but back then it felt perfectly right, it didn't miss the story and it felt very enjoyable.

uve read all of rewrite already!

i havent even finished read it, think ive only done 1 route ;A;

Ooh, was it hard learning Japanese? I'm planning on teaching myself (can currently read most hiragana and a handful of katakana) after school ends as I am learning my final year of Chinese this year. I'm Korean so I'm hoping that language isn't too hard because Chinese wasn't too difficult when I started learning it.

Yep XD Rewrite was interesting.. I think the reason why I enjoyed Clannad, Little Busters!, and Rewrite so much is because they dealt with the three themes I treasure.

Hello, I'm newbie, too... so, i'm not have anything to tell except have fun with fuwanovel :)/>/>

btw, i saw your art and i'll put you into my stalk list ' 3'

Ahahaha, thanks! Are you excited for Iroseka? I want to read it as I have a feeling that I might enjoy it more than Hoshimemo. Mio stood out to me as well as I generally like childhood friends *u*

Otoge is just a shorter way for saying otomege lol. Do you normally play otomege?

Oh OTL// I don't play them as much as non-otoges. I've played a few English ones and Starry Sky in Spring. I would like to read more if there are translations for good otoges.