Hi~

Colorfulight

Hi~

I must say this first, English is not language in my country, and I alway have 3,4/10marks in English... So, If I have any error, please forgive me...

Something about me: My nick names too many, you can call me by Mio or Kuroi, Iam 15 years old(first year student), Lazy student, a Hikkikomori, AM fan, IT lover, love J-music and reading LN/VN... and... I'M NOT FEMALE...

I'm love VN so much, but I can't play it in Japanese, so, I only play some VN in English... (because it easier). I join this Forum, first, because i love vn, have some thread about some VN going to translated here, second, because i have interest in this forum, it not too big now, but it make me happy (when i stalk anyone here =))) )

p/s: I'm lazy and not good in communication, so, I write this post to increase my number of post =))))

p/s2: I'm live in South-East Asia

Hi, welcome to fuwanovel~

I've seen you on quite a bit on osu oo

I must say this first, English is not language in my country, and I alway have 3,4/10marks in English... So, If I have any error, please forgive me...

Something about me: My nick names too many, you can call me by Mio or Kuroi, Iam 15 years old(first year student), Lazy student, a Hikkikomori, AM fan, IT lover, love J-music and reading LN/VN... and... I'M NOT FEMALE...

haha, most of those nicknames are female (ok, at least mio, and somewhat kuroi)

(also you put on your fuwa profile you're female >_<)

well. see you around, and also on osu o.O

also that must be hard to play VN's too, playing a VN with a language that you're not so good at ._.

Welcome to fuwanovel ^^

I think there's a lot of people here whose first language isn't English, myself included.

Anyway, I think playing VNs, and even being around this forum will help improve your English.

I hope you have a great time ^^

hmm, i think post this thread is not bad choice...

my first visual novel is Saya no Uta. and my favorite, i told about it in #1 post.

write female in profile is my shamefully hobby, but I can't stop it

reading VN make me have good vocabulary, but i have bad mark because i cannot remember any grammar(some people is in opposite side with me)

@daeyamati: đồng hương =))))

write female in profile is my shamefully hobby, but I can't stop it

Haha, ok~

reading VN make me have good vocabulary, but i have bad mark because i cannot remember any grammar(some people is in opposite side with me)

depending on how the tests go, you probably know the grammar enough to recognize it, but not -recall- it during tests? /shrug

I thinl you are saying that with the face like the girl in your avatar...

:win:

Hey Mio welcome to Fuwanovel.

Were all friends here so make yourself at home.

If you have any questions please feel free to ask. And it doesn't matter what gender you are, we have both Female and Male members and were all crazy lol.