Congratulations! You are now in charge of an anime studio! Which VN would you adapt to an anime?

B0X0R

The Muv-Luv trilogy, provided I had four seasons. One for Extra, one for Unlimited, two for Alternative.

If I only get one 13 episode season, it'd be impossible to do it any justice. So I'd go with Yumina The Ethereal, or maybe Sharin no Kuni. Either of those I think would make a good amine.

• 2 weeks later...

I honestly think this would be fantastic. Monster Girl Quest has an amazing plot, great characters, is easy to convert (no variance) and perverts will love it. 

Kinda like an explicit and japanese Game of Thrones. Hit's a niché, hits home, I'd watch that.

This. Surprisingly there's a lot of people thinking MGQ having shallow story and just made for.... well... that...

Honestly it could be an epic adventure anime if it got adapted well. Maybe by ufotable (ha ha ha) with Sawano on the soundtracks and maybe Ei Aoki directing it~

I would WANT to adapt Comyu... but I feel something would be lost in the attempt. This would be my first choice though if I could pull it off.

If I didn't go with that I would want to adapt Tomoyo After: It's a Wonderful Life. 'Cause you know what? We need more feels.

This. Surprisingly there's a lot of people thinking MGQ having shallow story and just made for.... well... that...

Honestly it could be an epic adventure anime if it got adapted well. Maybe by ufotable (ha ha ha) with Sawano on the soundtracks and maybe Ei Aoki directing it~