(PART TWO)ANIME NEWS: Spring 2013 Season Preview

Ryoji

waiting for date a live, attack on the titan, oreimo season 2(lets see how this series ends) and Dansai Bunri no Crime Edge :) , oh ive also heard that highschool dxd will also get season 2 this year, though theres no specific month or date yet but a trailer will be release at the end of this month.

wow :D/>/>/>, yes pls :)/>/>/>

Are u serious ? Then here I come

WARNING!!! Click this and you will be seriously spoiled

-Kyousuke start dating kuroneko at volume 8. (kuroneko confessed to him, that scene is a win)

-At volume 8, chapter 4, kirino revealed that she wishes to be the only girl in Kyousuke's heart

-At volume 11, chapter 5, kirino revealed that 3 years ago, she loved her brother and wanted to marry with him. Ultimately, Manami stopped her from taking action saying that incest is abnormal.

-At volume 10, Ayase admitted that she loves kyousuke.

These aren't everything . I just chose some interesting facts to spoil you :D/>/>

These aren't everything . I just chose some interesting facts to spoil you :D

well ive already read some spoilers in this one volume, in some anime forum website,

volume 11, about why kirino dislike manami, and how kyousuke "change" right?, and some other things, like their parents actions...though i never read the other volumes yet beside 11 LOL , what i really want to see is volume 12 :), who kyousuke will end up to, though i like ayase, but i think its not happening :( , im okay with kuroneko (and i think she has the highest chance) but i like kirino more, problem is if the author has the guts to pull a yosuga no sora plot ending LOL WINCEST :D or a harem ending mehhhh :(

really cant wait for the last volume, how will the author pull it off LOL , well its still a rom-com anyway, thanks for the other info anyway :)

really cant wait for the last volume, how will the author pull it off LOL , well its still a rom-com anyway, thanks for the other info anyway :)/>

Judging from the

unrequited love of all characters, I'm guessing that the novel will end with harem ending. Wincest is unlikely judging from volume-11.

But there is always the PSP game if you want to see Kyousuke x <insert heroine name> route , i.e if you can read Japanese (or Chinese)

Are u serious ? Then here I come

WARNING!!! Click this and you will be seriously spoiled

-Kyousuke start dating kuroneko at volume 8. (kuroneko confessed to him, that scene is a win)

-At volume 8, chapter 4, kirino revealed that she wishes to be the only girl in Kyousuke's heart

-At volume 11, chapter 5, kirino revealed that 3 years ago, she loved her brother and wanted to marry with him. Ultimately, Manami stopped her from taking action saying that incest is abnormal.

-At volume 10, Ayase admitted that she loves kyousuke.

These aren't everything . I just chose some interesting facts to spoil you :D/>/>/>/>

I'll be interested to see how much they explore this season. I loved the Light Novels and the story definitely moves from a cute Imōto comedy to so much more.

Oh, thank you for the use of double spoiler tags!! There are a bunch of people who wont want to know whats going to happen. Im kinda bummed i read the novels, because it would of been cool to see it unfold for the first time.

^A must watch for persona 4 fans

Hell yeah im looking forward to this.

tumblr_ls123iiCcD1r0an16.gif

Hm... I read the manga until chapter 30 something, but I'm not sure if I'm gonna see the anime.

If I feel like watching some serious stuff, maybe I'll give it a try, but I have to say that I love the art for the anime, soooooo much better than the manga, though the art for the manga gives it the right mood for the kind of manga it is

The manga is highly acclaimed but i haven't read it that much because i didn't like the art style. I only have read chapters 1 and 2. Mikasa looks way better than the anime as far as i can tell.

In a manga i highly put Art = Story. If the other one sucks, i'm not reading it lol

But so far this anime is my most anticipated this season.

• 3 weeks later...