Does anyone like CR manga?

Dark Ariel7

Does anyone like CR manga?  

9 members have voted

1. 1. Does anyone like CR manga?

• Yes
    • No
    • It should burn in hell for all its sins.
    • Why would anyone not use it?
    • Never tried it

This poll is closed to new votes

I love reading manga and like some of their selection. That said, I hate their app so much that I cannot bring myself to use it. Why is it so terrible? Its like you can only read from a tablet and fuck anyone on a pc.  The translation quality is below fan translations and picture quality is not amazing. 

Has anyone here tried it yet?

CR and Funimations are only good for anime subtitles. Mangas however... they will still need a long way~

That being said... they still have copyright issues which basically blocks new animes for a month on some areas before it can be viewed...

They're the only ways to easily support anime production yet the system itself still isn't perfect...

What's more ironic is that Crunchyroll starts as an illegal streaming website hahaha~

On principle or just 'cause?

Worthless. Funimation and their dirty tricks on fansubbing when we were the ones who raised the bar. Not them. CR went legal - but that's not the main issue, it's the shitty translations they put out on anime and manga plus the fact that they call 'fansubbing unprofessional'. Lets not forget what Funimation was trying to do to kill off fansubbing and they ultimately failed miserably. They've also forced TokyoTosho to post that faggot president or market person from Funimation whenever a person searched for one of their licensed anime until TT founder moved the site and gave them a really big finger. Aniplex is in this too and I hate them with burning passion. They've collaborated with Type-Moon and ufotable to release Fate/Zero and UBW (TV). Purchasing the licensed Western copies supports Aniplex 100% (they licensed it and they're the publishers). Purchasing the Japanese versions doesn't grant them much revenue (Sony is the publisher). Plus the fact that the Western copy is so inferior to the Japanese copy.

I'm not here to debate or argue. I'm voicing my thoughts on this.

While we're at this. I like Yen Press a lot. Excellent translation process and really good releases. Kodansha Comics did Attack on Titan. Really nice of them, but the Sankarea releases (the cover art) pissed me off. Western versus Japanese. So seeing this really killed my enthusaism to purchase the rest of the copies. I got two volumes. I'm up to chapter 38 or 42 or something (online). Do I feel like buying the rest? Probably not. Because our Western cover arts are total shit versus the Japanese cover arts.

I've been eyeing Golden Time western release. Sentai released both volumes and I'm hyped to purchase both. I like their releases.