Wafuu~

Wahfuu

Hi! I'm incredibly bad at this stuff so pardon the rather unimpressive introduction.

I'm Wahfuu. I review VN's in a start-off-optimistic-then-get-ranty matter. I've played far too many and own far too many hard-copies.

Kind of been away in my little corner of the VN fanbase, so I've decided to come out of my hole and look at some other sides of the fanbase and see what happens.

Not sure what else to say, since I'm sure most people can tell what my favorite VN is simply by my name.

Right then!

Ciao~

Welcome to Fuwanovel ^^

Certainly, just seeing your name I can already tell what your favorite VN is. I have to say that "Wafuu~" is my favorite sentence from Little Busters, it's just too cute xD

Anyway, I hope you have a great time

Welcome aboard!

Certainly, Kudryavka is so~ cute! I hope to play the Kud Wafter some day, have you played it?

I hope you have fun here!

I have, actually. My jap is terrible though, so I'm still sitting around waiting for the translation since I'm fairly positive I got most things wrong.

Hello~ Great to have you with us! I can see you have a Kud bias. I don't blame you; she's so cute! Well at least in the anime. Haven't read the VN yet but I'm sure she's super cute in there too.

Make yourself at home! Feel free to ask any questions you may have :)