To play little busters now or wait?

Tempest

just play it now, seriously why should you wait for ex to be finished anyway, only cause of the h-scenes, or the few xtra routes?  nah! and even if the tl project gets completed eventually, you still have the option to replay it.

My recommendation ALMOST always is read the VN first when it comes to this kind of deal. I mean, you could watch the anime first... I did. However I kinda regret doing that after going through the VN afterwards. I really wished I had gone through the VN first as I feel it would have been a lot more effective. 

yeah , i agree about read vn first .

The vn first definitely.

The vn does a lot of foreshadowing throughout and also in the other routes. If you see the anime first then the ending would be spoiled and you won't be able to understand the significance of everything in the game. 

I generally only see the anime adaption as a summary of sorts for the vn. Not to mention that most of the adaptations are pretty bad.

Have heard that the first season of LB anime is pretty bad and the second season is ok/good.

Well this goes against my pre-conceptions So I guess I'll play the VN first  :jinpou:

just play it now, seriously why should you wait for ex to be finished anyway, only cause of the h-scenes, or the few xtra routes?  nah! and even if the tl project gets completed eventually, you still have the option to replay it.

They added a fair amount of content to the common route, too, and modified parts of Haruka's route, and also changed Kud's ending completely. Basically, it's the definitive version of the game and it's worth waiting for if you have the patience and plenty of other VNs to read first. If you're really hankering for LB, though, just read it now.

Welp, looks like it is now at 99.58% total translation, in otherwords 98.50% new translated lines. Guess we can expect it...next year?

And yes i made an account here to say this since i was also looking for info on LB ME.

T-There was an update? 

2017 Release hype

• 1 month later...
  • 3 months later...