Hatsukoi partial patch

EDIT 2 : prepatched release done by me

EDIT: Got the patch download from http://www.sendspace.com/file/nx9u9d

now I only need the game itself

//

so I found this awesome game http://vndb.org/v750#main

and a dropped TL http://tlwiki.org/in...?title=Hatsukoi

and a release of partial patch http://vndb.org/r5209

that is supposed to have Anzu and Yusumi routes complete (which are the only 2 I want to play anyway).

However the DL on tlwiki is megaupload and DL on vndb is dead mediafire.

Does anyone have the TL patch please? I could really use it, I don't need full release as I only want the loli route and the imouto route anyway.

Thanks

yeah im also downloading the game at 4kbps xD so if anyone has the actual game I would appreciate upload too xD If not I will patch and upload when it is eventually done downloading to my google drive.

(got the patch BTW)

hm since its not even downloading I tried to check how much it actually costs... and this is why we don't buy japanese games! they want 30$ for a 11 years old game DL from dl getchu.

I was like ok, if its like 5 to 10$ I might as well just get it... but for this price I will just wait for a seed to connect xD

I would like to get the game as well Steve. If you can upload it somewhere after youve downloaded it of course.

yeah sure thing, however the only seed just disconnected sad.gif

edit: well i should have it by tomorrow from the filehost, the speed is good but 3h wait time for file :) got 3/5 now already

ok. got the game and even applied the patch (coppied the files), but now there are 3 exe files and every one of them works to start the game. And in every one of them it is in English.

So why there are the other 2 exe files in the patch?

Anyone knows?

(anywya im uploading the patched version, left the original files in .bak so we can revert the patch.)

Ok, it is done, download is here:

https://docs.google.com/file/d/0BylWuAJokVXMUDd5dVpZMVVvZzQ/edit

Patched to English with the partial one.

also I tried translating what I can in settings

3OagYAW.png

Run _hatsukoi-hwt.exe for Half-width text

or _hatsukoi-pt.exe for Proportional-width text

and this is the difference between the exe

HWT is left, PT is right

mF71dI0.png

Hm although even with the better font some lines go out of the game window. It would be good if it was possible to change the font size, just few px smaller should fix it.

I might wait for Meru's response.

And I don't know who the hacker is.

Just a font size change in the _hatsukoi-pt.exe would help but I have no experience with that.

I have HEX editor but not sure what hex is the font size if any xD

edit: well its not that bad anyway, only like 20% of the last row is cut off so you can see parts of the letters and mostly understand. And there isnt that many long lies anyway.

Ok found out a fix, it is supposed to be called

hatsukoi-font-width-test-1.7z

but all links are dead sad.gif

played 3 hours already, what a cute imouto xD

seems fine, all text translated so far, just a typo here and there.

2 choices weren't translated but I was able to read them, you can just save and click and see what the choice is as the line is translated in the text window anyway.

And here and there there is a long line with the last row being cut off slightly but still readable.

Anyway fun game so if you are after the imouto or the loli, those should be full TLed so pick it up xD

AFAIK proportional might still contain bugs like this:

yeah something like that but not that bad anymore, I'm using the proportional and was able to read everything, only like mentioned sometimes there is last row that is cut off on the bottom by the window.

Since you are a pro in this matter, is there a way to change a font size somewhere? Or would I need to re-compile the exe or something?

Its fine, maybe if Meru is finishing the TL, it is better to wait.

Although on the other hand the good parts of the VN are done (imouto and loli xD) so hard to say.

I mean if it will take you 10 minutes to do then please try but I don't want to take your valuable time from other projects, not sure how many people even wants to play this anyway xD (me, ryoji, sieg and maybe luch will play it xD afaik)

I mean if it will take you 10 minutes to do then please try but I don't want to take your valuable time from other projects, not sure how many people even wants to play this anyway xD (me, ryoji, sieg and maybe luch will play it xD afaik)

Loli and Imouto?? GIMMIE!!!

For some unknown reason Rewrite wouldn't work so hell yeah, I'm playing this alright. I'll get back at Rewrite later xD

Im playing this in-between Rewrite, have 2 routes done there and I needed something 18+ for a change xD

And what better than cute imouto xD

btw ill try to translate the walkthrough later to correspond with the english choices, I didn't think ill need it at fist (like in rewrite I didn't have to use) but this has so many weird choices so I had to use the WT as I missed and I didn't even know where xD