Fate/Hollow Ataraxia - Any hope of a voice patch?

n00bfish

Sorry in advance for the dumb question, but:

Is there any hope for a Fate/Hollow Ataraxia voice patch?

My (limited) understanding is that the existing Vita port of F/HA is fully voiced, but is all ages only.  The English translation of F/HA, however, is based off the unvoiced PC version.  Would it be possible to patch the PC game somehow to include the voice from the Vita port, sort of like what was done for F/SN Realta Nua?  Is anyone working on that?  Or is there no interest?

I feel like we really lucked out with Fate Realta Nua, which gave us the best of all possible worlds -- full voice, full content, sex scenes (for those who are into that sort of thing), etc.  It was literally the best of each version, combined into one.  I was just curious to know whether anyone would attempt to do the same for F/HA.

unless someone feels like cracking the psp version and actually converting them to the pc version i dont think there will be a voiced version.

or just do what most do nowadays think about the voices they used during the anime's.