Weak Protagonist With Harem Recommendations

j2.dless

Can somebody recommend me a manga or anime with a weak protagonist with harem? I prefer that the genre is slice-of-life with bearable humor (not overboarding/over-acting) and not dragging. Though, I accept action genre or protagonist becomes stronger in the end. But if it is difficult to find an anime/manga like that, you can recommend me a weak protagonist with romantic comedy genre.

These are the anime/manga that I've watched/read already:

The World God Only Knows

Oreimo (Ore No Imouto ga Konnani Wake ga Nai)

Yahari Game demo Ore no Seishun Love Come wa Machigatteiru

Onii-chan Dakedo Ai Sae Areba

Oreshura

Oda Nobuna no Yabou

Toradora

Vandred

Nyan Koi!

Tonagura

Suzuka

Sakurasao no Pet no Kanojou

Monogatori

Mayo Chiki!

Infinite Stratos

Golden Time

Clannad

Chuunibyou demo koi ga shitai!

AnoHana

Nisekoi (Damn, It's too dragging that I gave up on it)

I forgot the rest especially the mangas...

Trinity Seven - Enjoyable and the main protagonist is weak but with powerful abilities.

The world god only knows - Not really a weak protagonist. But the manga is good.

Date a Live - If I recall he is not dense as Infinite Stratos' protagonist. In that case you seriously need to bang your head in a steel wall.

What comes in my mind of harems. Not really my favorite genre though.

Based off your list I'll recommend a few classics first (apologies in advance if you've seen these already):

Tenchi Muyo, No Need for Tenchi (manga), GXP, and Universe

Saber Marionette

Ah My Goddess (only technically as there is a central heroine)

Ai Yori Aoshi (ditto)

Neon Genesis Evangelion: Shinji Ikari Raising Project

History's Strongest Disciple Kenichi (though this is more a fighting anime/manga than harem and it fits your bill since the protagonist starts out pretty weak)

Trinity Seven - Enjoyable and the main protagonist is weak but with powerful abilities.

The world god only knows - Not really a weak protagonist. But the manga is good.

Date a Live - If I recall he is not dense as Infinite Stratos' protagonist. In that case you seriously need to bang your head in a steel wall.

What comes in my mind of harems. Not really my favorite genre though.

Should point out Shinji Ikari Raising Project is an alternate universe to the main series; basically that alternate reality we saw in the last episode is the setting and if nothing else the series is worth reading for how much of a wacko Gendou is in this universe.

One other anime that kind of flirts with being a harem anime is Irresponsible Captain Tyler. It's more of a comedy than anything else though, but it's well worth a watch. Two thing to bear in mind: 1) Do NOT watch the dub, it's pretty bad. 2) Only watch the TV series, the OVAs suddenly take a bizarre and out of place serious turn.