Best Anime Of The Fall Season

Nosebleed

Objectively, it would be Fate/stay night because honestly, who compares the anime with the source? If the anime was good then it's good even if it deviates a lot from the source. The OST, Arts, fight choreography, the overall symbolism, story, pacing, character developments, foreshadowing. Just a perfect workaround, no mistake. Based ufotable.

Subjectively however... I agree with the rest of ya'll, Your Lie in April takes the cake~

Why is nobody mentioning Cross Ange? It should not even be a contest. Though perhaps that is because I am not the only one who connected the fact that apparently Ange and the new chick are actually Demonbane and Liber Legis because they had also killed the Dinosaurs. 

When they reveal that Gen Urobuchi was behind the show the entire time, I know that the world is going to go wild. 

I will have you know that Cross Ange is a very plot-driven show with memorable/likeable characters who challenge the norma. Ange's change from spoiled princess to a strong independent woman who doesn't need no man have any fear of doing what she pleases was spectacular and each and every one of the minor characters, including Chris, are respectable human beings who are being treated like dogs simply because of their inability to make use of mana. The connection and development that occurs because of this is just phenomenal and I know that this anime will go down as the most influential show of recent years. 

I mean, would you just look at all of these plot points? Spoiler tags are obviously for spoilers. 

Here we see Ange, the protagonist, riding into what appears to be a very dangerous situation. We know that she fights because it is all she can currently do, but we know not, yet, just what it is she is fighting.

wpid-Commie-Cross-Ange-Tenshi-to-Ryuu-no

And here we can see that our beloved protagonist is in a fairly unfavorable situation. However, all is not lost, as her attacker may not actually be hostile...

800154-ep_5_ange_and_tusk_2.png

While there is certainly more plot-centric battles I could show, I feel even just these ones would be enough to show just how much this show puts effort into providing a story-driven and memorable broadcast for us to enjoy. 

Plot Twist

I'm obviously joking. Although Cross Ange is by far the most fun show to watch this season, as is anything Sunrise has released since Code Geass