Best Anime Of The Fall Season

Nosebleed

I'm going to start doing a poll nearing the end of each anime season (about 10 days before) to vote for the anime people thought was the best for the respective season.

Poll: http://www.easypolls.net/poll.html?p=548e257ae4b0cdaa8af28503

(Not using IPB polls because I can only put 20 options per question)

This is just an experiment for the time being so let's see how it goes.

Please don't start any flame wars in the comments.

Anime that qualify for this poll:

Any anime, regardless of length, that starts during the season the poll is referring to

Any 2 cour anime that ends during the season the poll is referring to (I kept these because since they're still "short" and are finally ending, people can rate them better than they can when they start)

Anime that don't qualify for this poll:

On-going anime longer than 2-cour that started in a different season.

I wasn't sure if I was supposed to vote in only one part or all of them... but anyway.

Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso definitely wins it for me.

It has been a LONG LONG while since I've been able to truly identify myself with the main character. And my arch nemesis called "cliche" is not present in the very least in this masterpiece.

And the fact that it is about classical music, also a plus. The characters development (well, until now, for Kousei and Tsubaki) is excellent. I guess in the next episodes they'll be developing Kaori or Watari a bit more, looking forward to that.

Thankfully, it has a whole 22 episodes so it won't be ending in Fall yet~~

The problem is that I can't add more than 20 options per question  :P

I completely forgot IPB doesn't let you vote on one question only though, that is troublesome.

Maybe I should make a strawpoll?

Edit: nope, strawpoll only allows 30 options

I'll see what I can do to fix this, blocking this thread temporarly!

I hear a lot of good things about this anime, I had it on my plan to watch but never got  around to start it.

For me this  season's winner has to be Yuuki Yuuna, I just loved the execution of the whole thing, it was very much like Madoka but at the same time it was also so different but both were executed just as well and I can't help but love not only the pacing the story had, but the way the drama and the main conflict was slowly introduced into the plot as well as the characters' development, this coupled with an awesome OST and artwork.

I haven't watched Ookami Shoujo to Kuro Ouji and Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso. Looks interesting. I think I am going to watch that during winter season.

My brain say vote for Fate/Stay Night but I don't do that. The anime is awesome and pure love from me. It gives me what I want and the satisfaction when I am watching the show is what I expected. A great show and one of the best animes of 2014. But I am not voting Fate/stay night.

My heart say Akatsuki no Yona. It was an intriguing setting and so far it is over my expectation. in my opinion underrated and really well made. I enjoy every second of it. Does it live up to the quality of Fate/stay night? No. But it isn't far off. But I am valuing more than just raw quality.

The high expectations of Fate/stay night delivers. But the unexpected and enjoyable story of Akatsuki no Yona gives me more. My vote is on Akatsuki no Yona.

Contenders:

Fate/Stay night

Akame ga Kill

SAO 2 (Mother's Rosario arc. Screw GGO)

RinXD! You must tell me what episode the anime left off in the manga? I am tearing up man, holy shit that was great. I don't think I can wait for it to finish ;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;-;

- Edit - 

Oh god 22 episodes... how can they make me wait this long!? They are sadists pure sadists.

Anyway I can change my vote on the poll Nosebleed? I voted for Bonjour before I watched this and that was a mistake.

Edited by LiquidShu