Fuwa Anime Club: 1st Cycle

Stray Cat

Cycle 1: Questions  

19 members have voted

1. 1. Did you watch Durarara with everyone in the first cycle?

2. 2. Would you be interested in a side project of watching another anime as it airs each season?

3. 3. Was this enough time to watch the series?

This poll is closed to new votes

*Clephas looks like wants to join your party, will you let him join YES NO*

*Note, if you let Clephas join, he will automatically vote for Kara no Kyoukai and laugh evilly in secret at the rest of you as he watches the versions he translated personally*

Well, I mostly just fiddled with them because the GG-Takajun translations were so... vague at certain points (the most offensive parts were mostly when Tohko or Araya are talking, though some of it is when Shiki or Kokuto are talking).  Part of it was GG's editor Koda, the rest was Takajun, being Japanese, just didn't have the right words in English to put it all into subs.  KnK is my favorite anime, lol.

Because it fits the mystery genre maybe. I haven't read Umineko and probably wont either. Kara no Kyoukai sounds interesting. But last time I tried to find the movies I could't. I stick with my vote anyway. But if someone knows where I can find all movies I got something to watch later.

*Clephas looks like wants to join your party, will you let him join YES NO*

*Note, if you let Clephas join, he will automatically vote for Kara no Kyoukai and laugh evilly in secret at the rest of you as he watches the versions he translated personally*

*Clephas is welcome to join as long as he realizes there is almost a 50% it won't make it to the voting section*

O.K. everyone, the sign up period is now closed.  By random selection here are our options:

ta0whi.jpg

The poll is now open so vote for which anime you want to watch the most.  The poll is public so I can make sure only those signed up for this cycle are voting.   I'll leave it open for about a day (or until everyone signed up votes).

Links to descriptions have been added to the first post. 

But still who is Anson!?, maybe you mean Asonn!!!?