Fuuka

Tatsujin

-breathes heavy, holds heart in hand- damn, it was about to explode from epic drama behemoth monsterous destructive emotional scenes ... I've just hit chapter 8. This is a very good manga. Nothing less from the mastermind of Kimi no Iru Machi mangaka.

-folds all H-stuff away- Man I wish this goes up to 200 chapters! Or something ...

I feel like calling off work tomorrow. Damn it, Seo knows how to make shit happen.

Edit -- damn ... what the fuck did Seo do man. I mean, I'm not a fan of Fuuka. I personally don't like her all that much. I prefer Yuu's childhood friend. But man I hope this doesn't get axed very fast. He's gotta pull this shit together, there's like a whole bunch of minor characters that appeared and it felt like they were going to play big roles later on.

Seo, don't screw this up dude. I except awesomeness, not 'legends'!

I feel like calling off work tomorrow. Damn it, Seo knows how to make shit happen.

Edit -- damn ... what the fuck did Seo do man. I mean, I'm not a fan of Fuuka. I personally don't like her all that much. I prefer Yuu's childhood friend. But man I hope this doesn't get axed very fast. He's gotta pull this shit together, there's like a whole bunch of minor characters that appeared and it felt like they were going to play big roles later on.

Not really the case in some of his works that got axed.

I was looking forward to the other ones too...

Princess Lucia pls

So what exactly's happened? I see that it's still 'on-going' at least on mangahere, so is it getting prematurely ended or what? I want to bookmark this for whenever it gets further along/finishes, but I'll go ahead and read it now if it's gpong to be ending soon/now

• 1 month later...

... Dude, Seo ... man. I really thought he was going to kill the manga fast but this shit is so far off from over. New character appeared, a really - really pretty looking one too. What more, the group is aiming high but they're working their way up slowly.

So the new character will more than likely be the new recruit. Man holy crap she is so gorgeous for a 2D character. Don't you fucking kill this one, Seo. She's about 20ish or something? ... Anyways, here's the image.

I think with the way Seo is setting this shit up, it's going to be one of those 100+ chapter long mangas.

• 2 months later...