Anime list - Winter 2015

CCM

Wow, a lot has been added since the last time I checked the list. There's actually some good looking stuff there now. So far, my list is:

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu

Death Parade

Koufuku Graffiti 

Saenai Heroine no Sodate-kata

The Rolling Girls

Yuri Kuma Arashi

And I'll be continuing Parasyte. I also might start Shigatsu wa Kimi no Uso soon, and keep up with it for the second half.

in before I drop half of these two weeks in

Thats one thing ive never understood how the sports anime's get lots of seasons while the popula shounen seinen and shoujo animes maybe get 12 episodes

Ikr, not to mention Kuroko No Basket gets 26 episodes with each season and I bet they will get another 26 episodes with this season.

It's seriously good though. I really enjoyed it.

not just that but shit like free prince of tennis and that baseball one, yowashima pedal

Because sports anime are very entertaining I mean I don't even like Basketball but I fucking love Kuroko or any other spots anime especially baseball animes and I live in a country where baseball doesn't even exist

Forever alone with watching Sengoku Musou. Nobody cared last time and nobody cares now. I guess I will watch or at least look up the following series. I want some romance. :cry:  

KanColle (Interested)

Saenai Heroine (Whelp the only romance I found. And I am not convinced)

Let's hope the leftovers from fall season are 24 episodes otherwise I have to start watching my "to watch list".

Ansatsu Kyoushitsu FTW.

Oh and Aldnoah, just for the insane plot twists and Sawano.

.....Oh right they're doing a second season of Durarara

...And Tokyo Ghoul...

Don't know but I have a feeling IDOLM@STER Cinderella Girls will probably be the best anime winter season :D

Hmmmm, well.

Tsukimonogatari

Rolling☆Girls, maybe, but I don't know.

JoJo

Aldnoah.Zero 

Death Parade, the ova was great.

Tokyo Ghoul √A

I'd like to watch something from fall season, but I dropped all ongoings from fall & summer seasons because of I haven't got a lot of time to watch them :c