Walkthrough Requests

Ryoji

What Walkthroughs would you guys like to see added to site??  

23 members have voted

1. 1. Which Walkthrough would you like to see added next??

• Little Busters
    • Hoshizora no Memoria
    • Muv Luv Alternative
    • Deardrops
    • Ai Yori Aoshi
    • Otome wa Boku ni Koishiteru/Otoboku
    • Kira Kira
    • ef – a fairy tale of the two
    • Wanko to Kurasou
    • Clannad -The Past Path
    • Cross Channel
    • Tomoyo After
    • ef - the first tale
    • Soul Link
    • Aoishiro

This poll is closed to new votes

Hey guys, as I'm sure you have all noticed, we have been trying to get the Walkthrough Section of the forum filled with great walkthroughs for everyone.

As the section grows, I figured it would be prudent to make a poll and see what you guys would like to see next. Please vote above or make requests here in this topic.

PLEASE keep all replies on topic. Requests and feedback only.

I will update the poll as requests come in.

THANKS in advance.

Should I submit any of the walkthroughs I have downloaded? They weren't made by me so that is why I haven't offered any so far.

If you want you can PM me whatever walkthrough you want to upload and ill put into the proper format for the site and post it. Most likely i will make a few changes to them though. See THIS POST for more info!!

I would like to request one for Clannad -The Past Path I don't believe one has been made and I enjoyed reading it. Link for VNDB as well.

Didn't realize the download links are gone.

Download Page

Hmm its funny you said Clannad - The Past Path as thats what I am playing at the moment. I always make notes as I play VN's for future walkthrough purposes so ill see what i can do about creating one soon for you!! Thanks for the reply I added it to the Poll.

EDIT: For the record, Clannad - the Past Path, is an Amazing fan made game. Its really amazing that only 1 person made it. I highly recommend it to anyone who is a Clannad/Key fan.

A walkthrough for Tomoyo After would be appreciated :3

Added to Poll

I'll vote for Muv-Luv, mostly because I think I'll play it when I finish Da Capo 2

Vote for it and ill see what i can do. Though I will say, Muv Luv Alternative, as far as I know, doesn't have ANY walkthrough available. So it would have to be made completely from scratch. The first Muv Luv I have mostly done just need to reformat it for the forum..

Vote for it and ill see what i can do. Though I will say, Muv Luv Alternative, as far as I know, doesn't have ANY walkthrough available. So it would have to be made completely from scratch. The first Muv Luv I have mostly done just need to reformat it for the forum..

All the more a reason to do it! (if you have time...) Plus I heard Alternative was even better than Muv-Luv. I think i'll vote for it since it's quite high on my VNs-to-do list. Although that doesn't mean much on such a kilometric list.

All the more a reason to do it! (if you have time...) Plus I heard Alternative was even better than Muv-Luv. I think i'll vote for it since it's quite high on my VNs-to-do list. Although that doesn't mean much on such a kilometric list.

yeah i guess i should get my notes out and see what I can do although it will take a while to complete, as it will be completely from scratch.

Well see how the poll does in the next couple days.

Guys, please DO NOT pm me walkthrough requests. Walkthrough Requests belong in this thread only, that way I can add to the poll where everyone can vote.

Also, please remember that Ryoji isn't the ONLY ONE who can/should be making these walkthroughs! If you love a game, please write up what you want to/can, and we'll post it! The instructions are all right here.

Ryoji has done TONS of amazing walkthroughs, but we can all pitch in : ).

Also, please remember that Ryoji isn't the ONLY ONE who can/should be making these walkthroughs! If you love a game, please write up what you want to/can, and we'll post it! The instructions are all right here.

Ryoji has done TONS of amazing walkthroughs, but we can all pitch in : ).

yeah what he said ;)

• 4 weeks later...

Muv-Luv Alternative doesn't need a walkthrough because there is only one final ending. There are still choices in the game for different kinds of conversations, but in the end, no matter what options you choose, the ending will still remain the same. :D

• 2 months later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Requesting a complete walkthrough for Wanko to Kurasou

The current one is incomplete, meaning you won't be able to get a number of hidden CGs.

...and that means people won't be able to "100%" the game.

Just as an FYI gamefaqs has walktroughs for most of the older releases.

http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc

Here's the wanko 100% CG link (http://www.gamefaqs.com/pc/931893-wanko-to-kurasou/faqs/60880)