LF> HS-SoL-Romance VNs w/ Supernatural Elements!

Eclipsed

Title!

Since it's the holiday seasons I'm looking for lighthearted high school slice-of-life romance VNs to read, but here's the catch: there needs to be fantasy/supernatural elements as well!

Examples would be VNs like Rewrite/Hoshizora no Memoria/Little Busters!/Dracu-Riot!, NOT If My Heart Had Wings/Grisaia no Kajitsu/G-Senjou no Maou!

Btw, I've read all of the above. Check my tiny VNDB for more info on what I've already read! (pls no judger-ino my rating-o)

edit: oh and yeah pls translated xD

I would also recommend Majikoi. If you'll read it slowly maybe the Patch with is released when you arrive at Miyako's route ;) ... It isn't exactly Supernatural / Fantasy in the meaning of the words but i think you'll enjoy it.

And I think you could also start the DaCapo Series. I just read the first one but it fits your description very well -> lighthearted SoL high school romance with a bit of fantasy/supernatural ...

Edit: I don't see Clannad on there. Okay it is not really lighthearted ;) but I think you would also like it because, except for a few exceptions, we have a similar taste...

As Ezeefreak said, the Da Capo series. I didn't like the first one but Da Capo 2 was amazing, huge improvement. For D.C 2 a portion of the story takes place during winter, perfect weather to read right now.

Kanon: KEY's first work and its a winter setting as well.

AIR: Also by KEY except it takes place during the summer so I'm not sure if you're in the mood for a summer setting visual novel atm XD.

Ef: A Fairy Tale of the Two

I would have recommended Katawa Shoujo and Umineko except KS is lighthearted but no fantasy/supernatural elements and Umineko has fantasy/supernatural but not lighthearted/high school setting >__>.

Damn, it's the end of the world if Clephas can't think of anything :ph34r:  I had a feeling I covered just about all that's available translated~

@xAzure oh yeah... comyu... I was totally supposed to read that but somehow I went on a VN hiatus for a few months x.x

@Ezee hehe, is the 'exceptions' you are talking about from Grisaia no Kajitsu? but yeah we both have a high affinity for lighthearted SoL huh   ;) 

@cloudy Yeah, I have both Umineko and Katawa Shoujo installed for like months now. Also the old classics like Muv-Luv & Fate/Stay Night but it seems I'm still in the SoL phase  B) 

I'll probably flip a coin b/w Da Capo and some Key novel(Kanon, Air, Clannad...yup, I haven't read any of them. Reason was I read Little Busters and Rewrite back to back so then I wanted to take a break. Apparently a very, very Key long break xD)

~~~
Question: Seems DC is generally considered, uh, not as good as DC II; should I just start with DC or is it okay to start with DC II? (Like how you need to read MuvLuv to understand ML: Alternate)

Koi ga saku koro sakura doki might be up your alley. The common route has been fully translated and two heroine routes are expected to be released sometime this month. I found the common route enjoyable and its concepts refreshing (the artist was also involved in Mashiiro Symphony, so 10/10 for that). As for the heroine routes, you'll either enjoy them wholeheartedly or have a "da fuk" reaction.

https://vndb.org/v10304

Also agreeing on the recommendation for the Majikoi series. They're a lighthearted series with fighting elements that are so absurd it borderlines supernatural; although the agave routes for both series haven't been translated yet, the heroine routes along with the prologue routes have been translated. One of my favorite series of all time along with the Grisaia series (although the third installment of Grisaia was a bit lackluster : /).

https://vndb.org/v1143

https://vndb.org/v6245

Enjoy! Also, I'm thinking of contacting the current "translator" for Hatsukoi 1/1 to help translate that. It's a good novel with some flaws and plot-holes(some routes for the heroines were so disgustingly bad I had to stop midway), although there aren't any supernatural elements relevant. The art is extremely good, so I'd keep an eye out -- the determination of translation depends on how many units I'll be taking next year in regards to University work. "Decent" as it was, I can say I enjoyed reading it, which is why I want to translate it at some point. (=^・ω・^)y=

https://vndb.org/v9124#main

Happy Holidays! (⁎˃ᆺ˂) and good luck with Finals!