ハロー

xAzure

Not really good with this kind of thing.

I decided to join fuwanovel forums because someone told me a certain person was searching for a translator for Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm. It was one of those visual novels I've wanted to read ever since it was announced due to its gorgeous art and some other reasons, so I obviously wanted to help him.

I have been studying Japanese for a fairly amount of time already and I've translated a lot of random stuff from time to time. I'm actually one of those translators that likes helping people learn the language a lot. Most of the stuff I've learned over the past years I owe it to Ixrec from Amaterasu translations, so I believe helping others just like how I received help from him is a must from my end.

I can't really tell if I am going to be a very active member here, since I already have a lot of stuff I want to do and I'm usually a very busy person but, I'm willing to help anyone that actually makes a serious effort to learn Japanese, so don't hesitate to pm me about stuff like that.

Christmas is almost here too, so merry Christmas to all of you.

lFn9T9w.png

And here's a Yaya, because Yaya is too awesome.

Edit: No longer taking on any active translation project.

Welcome to the forums xAzure. I'm Melo and I highly respect translators~

I can't really tell if I am going to be a very active member here, since I already have a lot of stuff I want to do and I'm usually a very busy person but, I'm willing to help anyone that actually makes a serious effort to learn Japanese, so don't hesitate to pm me about stuff like that.

Glad you mentioned that! I'm actually serious in learning the language and I'm happy that someone is willing to help people like me~ I hope we get along..