Sign in to follow this  
j2.dless

[SOLVED] forums home page redirects to animesharing.com

Hello, I'm meaning to ask if the redirection of forums homepage part of this site upgrades? I'm always bothered by always redirection of the forums.fuwanovel.net to animesharing.com/forum/. If not, can somebody tell me how to fix this? Thanks in advance.

Edited: Forgot the org thing... Hehehe... XD

2nd additional detail: the forums.fuwanovel.net works on google chrome the problem is in my firefox.

If you look at the URL above, this one is .org, not .com.

I'm not entirely sure if .com is related to our Fuwanovel at all.  I don't have the information nor standing required to look into it, but that's something I thought I should point out.

I think it may have had something to do with the sever moving a few days ago. If I'm not terribly mistaken some people were temporarily redirected to animesharing.

When you restarted your browser the magical inner workings of Firefox reset and stopped redirecting you that-a-way.

Never did that for me :) the site was in maintenance mode for 30-40min'ish

I think it may have had something to do with the sever moving a few days ago. If I'm not terribly mistaken some people were temporarily redirected to animesharing.

When you restarted your browser the magical inner workings of Firefox reset and stopped redirecting you that-a-way.

If this is the reason, then why I was still redirected after the maintenace? Is this even possible? Is it something to do of me me logging-out that's why firefox retain the animesharing site as the one I'm viewing in its history? Hmmm............

If this is the reason, then why I was still redirected after the maintenace? Is this even possible? Is it something to do of me me logging-out that's why firefox retain the animesharing site as the one I'm viewing in its history? Hmmm............

Most likely it stayed in your cache for a while, that's it.