Uhhhhh..hai?

Shortarch

*takes a deep breath* (oh kami help please :rolleyes:

Hello everyone. 

I'm... Shortarch, Shorty, uhh... Short?

Sorry for the weird post this could be a long one. I know it's best to write something introductory. Soooo..... please see below

I'm a complete newbie to forums... and probably needlessly nervous, Litterally never really been on one much before as anything other than a guest to look up answers to questions i have. (kinda the reason I was here in the first place.) And after reading a ton of posts I just thought... Ah just go try it! ... So here I am, ^_^. It's something I've always wanted to try yet never really had a great reason to do so. 'Till now.

I do enjoy my games, anime, and ... uh manga (every now and again) not going to lie about the games part! But recently picked up a visual novel ... and damn, this is something I need more of. 

I'm interested in... learning; Japanese, Dutch, Code (of various types), meeting new people... AND FINDING SOME MORE AWESOME VN's!

If you want to know more about the stuff I've already tried... Just ask! I'm probably going to learn a lot from you!

(sorry the name is misleading... I am actualy 172cm tall  ;)  so not actually too short... kinda? :o ) 

I look forward to talking to you all! (unless you like *nomming* on short people D:) 

Thank you! 

Ello and welcome :3 Dont forget your required reading of Muv Luv Alternative :3

D: OMG NUUUUUUU there's a required reading?! Where can I find this requirement?! 

Haha! Sure will do. If its something recommended of course. I've only really read 3 VN's so far... mostly stuff like Katawa Shoujo. (though the other 2 were so short they were barely a 10 min read :'( )

Which VN have you picked? If you need any suggestions, you should take a look at my 50 VNs list. If you want a personalized list, feel free to pm me. 

At last, welcome! Hope you have fun around here. 

Uhh... help... that's a long list! I have no idea where to start  :wacko:  :(

and also Thank you!