Ushinawareta Mirai o Motomete Translation Project

Crysis99

We've made some progress now, Airi's route is at 65% and Kaori's and Yui's route finally making some progress as well. Overall progress is at 15% Hopefully progress will be made from now on. Look forward to a website and some proper screenshots. Oh, and we opened up an irc as well. Come join us at Rizon @ #WareMete

• 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...
On 3/4/2016 at 3:09 AM, MFrost said:

I sure hope not. ALthough I even have the game (dl'd) But I can't even get the thing to start/run for it anyways...soooo. yeah. I don't think a crack was ever made for it.

You don't need to crack, try to patch with Win8WOH

• 3 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Apologies for the unannounced and unforeseen hiatus, however I shall resume translating in about a weeks time. Most of the team is MIA however, so translations will proceed very slowly. We'll also be doing recruitment for all positions. Currently, the roadmap is as follows.

• Recruit more members (Esp. TLers and QCs)
  • Finish up Airi route
  • Translate and edit Menu UI
  • Release Partial Patch 1
  • Translate Kaori's route and release as Partial Patch 2
  • Translate Nagisa's route and release as Partial Patch 3
  • Translate Yui's route
  • Final QC and quality check
  • Final Release

Now this roadmap is subject to change, but this is the plan I will follow from now on. Also, if I cannot get a hacker who can help me make a repacker for scripts then I have another way of releasing it in mind. Hopefully the recruiting goes well and its smooth sailing from here on out.