[Recruiting translators] 剣が君 - Ken ga Kimi Translation Project

Araina

Hello, I'm the project leader for Golden ☆ Spirit, an English translation group that works on otome games. (Well, for now otome is the main genre we work on).

I have a main blog here - which is where I update most of the progress and recruitments. We're working on Dot Kareshi (aim to be released by the end of this year) and Ken ga Kimi.

Regarding Ken ga Kimi, we're looking for translators (JP --> EN) to help with the project!

9S7IGHE.jpg

The game is really long with an amount of old kanji (I'm not trying to scare off translators so it might not be as bad as it sounds), the historical theme just makes things harder, so we're lacking translators right now. We already have translators on the team, though lost contact with some of them already, but with the amount of workload putting on the remaining translators, it's unfair for them and also make it difficult to handle the project :(

So if anyone can help us we'd really appreciate it, if you're not confident in your Japanese skills you can try translating a script from the game here and send it to me.

Thank you so much! I look forward to working with you all! :D

I've played a few games by this company.  They had DID Syndrome, but it wasn't as bad as most otome-ge that way (exactly why do so many otome-ge protagonists have to be simpering idiots who are dependent on the heroes?). 

That looks really nice. Reminds me of Hakouki... I still need to finish playing that some time^^;

I hope you're able to find some people to help!

Thank you! I haven't played Hakuouki either... Not sure why but it's not appealing to me...much... ><

I've played a few games by this company.  They had DID Syndrome, but it wasn't as bad as most otome-ge that way (exactly why do so many otome-ge protagonists have to be simpering idiots who are dependent on the heroes?). 

DID Syndrome? Why do you say that? About the last question... even otome players aren't even sure, since they do hate MC who's useless and weak. Still many otome games have idiotic MCs... guess the Devs think they're girls' games so the MC must be weak lol (which is unreasonable and non-sense).

I don't think the MC in this game is useless though.

Tbh, KnK's a game I've been wanting to try out for a while.

Well then you should XD