Manga recommendations

Zhiroo

There comes a time when I get these urges to do something let that be play games, read, watch anime or whatever else and when it comes I don't stop for a while. My urge these days is Manga. I've been reading manga almost all day for the last 2 weeks.

These past days I've read these manga:

Koe no Katachi

Shinobi Life

Kare Kano

Midnight Secretary

Solanin

Hapi Mari

Hetakoi

Koi wo Suru no ga Shigoto desu

Velvet Kiss

Lock On!

Venus Capriccio

Sasameki Koto

(My MAL list of completed manga as well for reference - http://myanimelist.net/mangalist/Zhiroo&status=2&order=4)

So as you can see I've read mostly Shoujo/Josei (I don't know why but I enjoy these a lot :P) manga so I'd prefer to get some recommendations in those types of manga. I don't mind Shounen/Seinen romance as well.

Thanks in advance.

NOTE: I will not read Nozoki Ana, yes I know it's rated highly but it has too much cheating/NTR as far as I know and I don't like that.

EDIT: I'd prefer if the recommendations are for completed manga instead of still ongoing ones. Forgot to mention this. :$

Then

- Kokoro Button

- むすんでひらいて(by minase mayu) = Musunde hiraite

- Love so Life

(Otherwise, things that aren't shonen or seinen, more like comedy.

There's  :

- Yotsuba

- K-on

But that's completely off topic)

That's about all I have in mind right now. Shame on me for not being able to remember more.

My favorite romance/slice-of-life manga was Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou (His & Her Circumstances).  There's some comedy in it too, mostly in the beginning.  ^^  It's about growing up, and accepting yourself, etc.  mostly from the heroine's perspective, but it sometimes switches.

Crossroad is nice too... 

My favorite romance/slice-of-life manga was Kareshi Kanojo no Jijou (His & Her Circumstances). There's some comedy in it too, mostly in the beginning. ^^ It's about growing up, and accepting yourself, etc. mostly from the heroine's perspective, but it sometimes switches.

Crossroad is nice too...

I've already read Kare Kano

So I stayed up all night reading Molester Man...

^ω^ What. An. Amazing. Story. <3.<3 

11/10

Molester Man? What is this? The name is just profound enough that I can't tell if it's actually NSFW or not.

Don't be fooled by the name: It is amazingly romantic and has a lot of good comedy.... but it isn't a romantic comedy. It is SFW and if you give it a chance, you'll understand why it's called Molester Man. I'm expecting an update with your first impressions reyaes~!

For hyping purposes, I should probably refer to it by its romaji name Chikan Otoko, but people who aren't brazened (shameless) enough to give it a chance simply because of its name don't deserve that chance hehe

Here's my recommendation. http://www.mangahere.co/manga/molester_man/

Well, dang. You read Kare Kano. It's so good, right? (I watched it though, and then read half of it cause I'm a scrub, but seriously... so good)

anyway, let me think. If you want mature/smut, then

• Piece of Cake (short ~24 chapters)
  • Kono s O, mi yo (being translated currently on chapter 93)
  • Sundome

And stuff that isnt explicit:

• Kuragehime (being translated 65 chapters atm)
  • Hirunaka no Ryuusei (I heard it was finished at ~100 chapters, but I've only read 60 of them because it wasnt translated that far when i read it. So good)
  • Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou
  • Onani Master Kurosawa
  • Welcome to the NHK
  • Yotsubato

And a few that arent as utterly amazing but are what I would call seriously good and also more 'fun'

• Dear, Only You Don't Know (Manhwa being translated and still being created)
  • Unabalance X Unbalance (manhwa, read it in a single day so good)

Strobe Edge

Faster than a Kiss

Ao Haru Ride (not completed but I think it's a chapter or two away from being so)

Record of a Fallen Vampire

Bokura ga Ita

Hadashi de Bara wo Fume/Stepping on Roses

Honey & Clover

Kare First Love

Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu

Lovely Complex

Mars

Ouran High School Host Club

Special A

Moe Kare

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

Koko ni Iru yo (Ending was underwhelming though...)

There are other series that I would recommend but scanlations aren't completed DX

Here's my recommendation. http://www.mangahere.co/manga/molester_man/

Hehe I actually saw that in MAL it does look interesting and it has good reviews from what I saw, I'll check it out one of these days. Thanks.

Well, dang. You read Kare Kano. It's so good, right? (I watched it though, and then read half of it cause I'm a scrub, but seriously... so good)

anyway, let me think. If you want mature/smut, then

• Piece of Cake (short ~24 chapters)
  • Kono s O, mi yo (being translated currently on chapter 93)
  • Sundome

And stuff that isnt explicit:

• Kuragehime (being translated 65 chapters atm)
  • Hirunaka no Ryuusei (I heard it was finished at ~100 chapters, but I've only read 60 of them because it wasnt translated that far when i read it. So good)
  • Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou
  • Onani Master Kurosawa
  • Welcome to the NHK
  • Yotsubato

And a few that arent as utterly amazing but are what I would call seriously good and also more 'fun'

• Dear, Only You Don't Know (Manhwa being translated and still being created)
  • Unabalance X Unbalance (manhwa, read it in a single day so good)

Kare Kano was really really good. I loved every single character (Of course except Ryouko). I actually read it yesterday all day until 5 AM. I started the anime a few years ago and watched up to 6th episode before stopping, the day before yesterday at work I watched up to episode 7 from the beginning again but then yesterday I just started the manga and finished it one day.

Hirunaka no Ryuusei, thank you, I saw this a couple of days ago in MAL but forgot to put it on my to read list since the synopsis caught my eye, thank you!

Yokohama Kaidashi Kikou is already on my plan to watch for the future, already have read and loved OMK & Welcome to the NHK (I plan to reread NHK one of the days as it is one of my favorite animes and manga). Yotsubato is still ongoing so I'll skip that.

For the Manhwa, UxU is also one of them that I saw a few days ago and forgot to put it on my plan to read list

Already reading the Light Novel of that ^_^

Strobe Edge

Faster than a Kiss

Ao Haru Ride (not completed but I think it's a chapter or two away from being so)

Record of a Fallen Vampire

Bokura ga Ita

Hadashi de Bara wo Fume/Stepping on Roses

Honey & Clover

Kare First Love

Kyou, Koi wo Hajimemasu

Lovely Complex

Mars

Ouran High School Host Club

Special A

Moe Kare

Tonari no Kaibutsu-kun

Koko ni Iru yo (Ending was underwhelming though...)

There are other series that I would recommend but scanlations aren't completed DX

Thanks there's a couple of ones I've read but there's also a few interesting ones.

At the moment I can only think, mostly, of on-going ones like Hibi Chouchou and Horimiya, but I must say that at least I have found a lot of manga to read now thanks to this thread, thanks for that!

As for completed ones, that I remember right now while browsing my list:

Kanpeki Kareshi Kanojo

Mou Speed de Karera wa
Hatsukiai
Kirikagohime to Mahou Tsukai
Tsubakikan no Utsukushisugiru Garcon
Matsuri Special
Zettai Joousei
Honey-Coming: Sweet Love Lesson
Otomen

Sorry if you've already read some, but I'm kinda in a rush at the moment D: