[SOLVED] Little Busters wont run

Amano Sora

Hey there~

I thought I'd go back and replay LB but when i click the REALLIVE file it doesnt run. It loads for a bit then i get this error: 'Windows cannon find Little Busters\REALLIVE.eve' Make sure you type the name correctly then try again.

Then the REALLIVE file deletes it self.

Im using WIndows 8 64bit and it worked before on this same computer. 

But heres the thing. I put it on a USB and ran it from there and it ran fine... Id like to keep the game on my computer and play. so any one know whats goin on?

Thanks~

Hello Amano Sora, and thank you for posting your inquiry regarding Little Busters!

That is indeed a peculiar issue, to have the game run fine through your USB and not your computer's hard drive.

As Flutterz said above, a common issue as to why REALLIVE deletes is because of your anti-virus. Try turning off it off and see if you can run the game normally.

Best of luck!

Add the folder containing game's files on USB you're using to the list of exceptions of your antivirus. That will spare the time you you need to disable antivirus every time you want to launch the game, as well as prevent you from being exposed to threats when you're actually disabling the antivirus. If you're looking for a way to get rid of this false alarm, though - look up the reason why the file gets deleted in the first place, and search for an antivirus that doesn't make this kind of false alarm.

I don't see why you shouldn't be fine with the first option, though.