[SOLVED] Hoshizora no Memoria - crashing before opening

swoodipyshoop

Hi, so I've been trying to play Hoshizora no Memoria (downloaded through Fuwanovel) and accessing it from the MemoriaEN.exe (ofc), but every time I try to play it just shows me this error:

259ia6u.png

Yeah, every time. Not to mention also whenever I unpacked the .zip file for the game from the torrent, it didn't include the save file folder. So I tried making one and restarting my computer as instructed here, but nothing happened and boom, the same error again.

The other VNs I've tried downloading from Fuwanovel (Comyu, Koi Iro! Chu Lips, Killer Queen & Dra+Koi) have been working perfectly and flawlessly, like they should be. This isn't a life-threatening problem or anything, of course not, but I've been hoping to play HnM for a while now; it looks pretty awesome and fun. I've tried installing it many times but ended up deleting it every time until I read about restarting your computer, but that didn't work.

Now for the questions:
-I have K-lite Pack
-My system locale has always been Japanese
-I have installed the custom font
-I've tried re-installing it too but that didn't work; I can also run everything as Admin so that's not even a problem
-My computer has pretty good processors (I dunno, I ain't an expert on this matter):
"Windows 8.1, 64-bit, 8.00 RAM, Intel Core i5-4210U CPU @ 1.70 GHz 2.40 GHz"

Sorry for the (probably) long wall of text. I just don't know what to do with this anymore.