Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm Translation Project

OriginalRen

You know how I much looking forward to this 5 language patch? Very much, and I always believe he will do that you know. And how he's pulling the stunt like Insem but worse (At least Insem didn't blame us here iirc). I think the 2nd project was failed because the translator himself was very lazy and give up, therefore he was betray many people who looking forward to his 5 language translation, including me and made them disappointed. Hopefully someone would be interested to translated it into 5 language by himself instead of waiting the stupid translator to finish this. In this case guess I better watch Ren's progression of Aokana translation.

Edit (April 24th) - Spoiler just because

Spoiler

Well, to be honest I'm laughing inside that the 2nd group didn't manage to deliver his promise. I mean his promise was already ridiculous and now he was have the guts to blame the one who ask for the patch, which if I must said it's better if he ignore it and just said that he still not done with it instead of made him more laughable by saying something like 'But I would like to said you guys cause this yourself'. And once again I'd already predict that he'll not be able to fulfill his promise, so predictable that I'd had more hard time to write sarcasm above instead of disappointing to the translator like Insem (At least Insem was already had previous work, so it's easier to believe him).

Anyway, looking forward to Monday, or at the latest Tuesday (Indonesian time) for Ren's announcement here.

On 4/21/2016 at 3:08 PM, OriginalRen said:

I absorbed 2 of the translators who were helping him.

Does this mean that all the progress that they made while translating for the other project will be transferred over to this project? I'd assume they have the files.

1 hour ago, pik3rob said:

Does this mean that all the progress that they made while translating for the other project will be transferred over to this project? I'd assume they have the files.

Probably not. The lead has all the files, and he hates me.

3 hours ago, pik3rob said:

Honestly I am under the impression they never even started. They made a lot of promises and kept none of them, like the 5 languages patch (which is a very ambitious goal) and the English partial patch they set for a date long past.

• 3 weeks later...
On 05/11/2016 at 2:55 PM, VirginSmasher said:

This is the type of mindset everybody should have nowadays tbh.

Indeed, even if not for this Vn if you learn Japanese you won't need to rely on localization companies or translation groups to read all those vns you always wanted to.

Plus knowledge is always good :sacchan:

• 1 month later...