Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm Translation Project

OriginalRen

We are still working on this, I just don't expect it to get a big leap until his SP work and Clover Day's translation picks up a little more. Who knows, perhaps the translator he acquired recently would be interested in helping out on a route.

• 2 months later...

Just checking in on this project, looks like a fun VN, just noticed the anime announcement for this winter and wanted to check out the VN only to see there's just "work in progress" listed on VNDB.

As you said above you were quite busy previously with another project (or at least your translator was). However I feel the need to ask: Any significant progress since then?

Just checking in on this project, looks like a fun VN, just noticed the anime announcement for this winter and wanted to check out the VN only to see there's just "work in progress" listed on VNDB.

As you said above you were quite busy previously with another project (or at least your translator was). However I feel the need to ask: Any significant progress since then?

Why not just take a look at the blog? Everything is there.

• 3 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
9 hours ago, Crayten said:

inb4 new "suprise" kickstarter without available uncut version :wafuu:

Man I'm really hoping that SP doesn't get their hands on this seriously I'd rather wait for Fan TL's projected Oct 2016 than having to deal with SP's delays and uncertain fate of uncut version which really pisses me off...

18 hours ago, holdsh1ft said:

Man I'm really hoping that SP doesn't get their hands on this seriously I'd rather wait for Fan TL's projected Oct 2016 than having to deal with SP's delays and uncertain fate of uncut version which really pisses me off...

in case of beeing frustrated, rest assured, forwhy i´m fairly sure sp´s higherups give less than a littly fuck about your whining as long as the steambuyership at whom it´s primarily aimed for literally orgasms in utmost expectation of its guarantied release on said platform in case they´re going to licence said title which is nowhere certain at this point, because noone involved has mentioned sth in this regards & i doubt they´re that much of an asshole to pull the licensed card out of nowhere.