Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm Translation Project

OriginalRen

Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm 蒼の彼方のフォーリズム Translation Project

BwGESqu.jpg

Game Information -

Title: Ao no Kanata no Four Rhythm 蒼の彼方のフォーリズム (4Rhythm, Aokana)

Developer: X1IXkm1.png

Official Site: http://sprite.fairys.tv

VNDB Link: https://vndb.org/v12849

Translation Site: https://aokanatranslation.wordpress.com

Description -

In a world where flying is as simple as riding a bicycle, there is a popular sport called “Flying Circus.”

The protagonist once had a bright future ahead of him in that field of sports but due to an overwhelming defeat in addition to a certain other reason, he has left that field.
However, he meets the transfer student Kurashina Asuka and regains his passion as he teaches her how to fly.

With his situation changed, he participates once again in the Flying Circus. Just how high will he be able to fly this time with Asuka at his side?

This is a love story about the two who met while soaring in the skies, and the friends surrounding them.

Opening Video:

Contact Information -

Please check the main website (linked above) for contact information, or feel free to PM me on Fuwanovel.

I tried to translate that a month ago but I find the words hard to translate that's why I go to Koikano which I'm currently translating right now. My project is really going well except the fact that the progress moves like a turtle. I have some friends who helps me occasionally in my TL and I'm already satisfied with that. 

I hope you can find some people to translate that for you. Good luck.

Here's my crappy TL from that VN.

dwkeri.png

dszvtd.png

Wow there's actually someone translating koikano already? My physical copy isn't even here yet, but I would've loved to translate it.

Edit. It's always a bad idea to have more than one translator for projects like this. It's probably the main reason why there aren't many groups like Amaterasu out there. Well, pm sent and time to see how things develop.

Hello everyone,

I am currently looking for an image editor for this project if you are interested, in addition to some possible quality checkers/proofreaders. If you feel like helping out, please feel free to PM me on here or through email which is located on the project's main page.

Thanks again.

https://aokanatranslation.wordpress.com

Best title this year imho and really not as hard to tl as some make it out to be. The language used is actually very clear and while slightly elaborate, it does a good job at nourishing the reader's imagination and well, I for one prefer to tl more difficult stuff. It's more engaging and fun.

The website has been updated!

I've been working on adding character biographies and information about the world , so feel free to check it out. I have also had several people PM/email me about the project so thanks for the support and volunteers. If you want to find out what I am looking for, check out the staff page on the site for more information.

The website is finally complete. The only small detail I need to add is Masaya's biography (the protagonist), which should be complete by tonight. That being said, I want to thank everyone that helped in its construction. The translation has now officially been moved to the ongoing project's section and I look forward to kicking things off after the holiday season ends.

In terms of recruitment, please don't hesitate to volunteer for positions if you feel you are up to it. While I am not actively seeking quality checkers/proofreaders at this time, asking about it won't hurt you in anyway. Feel free to contact me about any position, and I will get back to you in a timely manner when I am able.

• 2 months later...