Recommendation for Tablet to play VNs

eclipsezero

It turns out it only overheat if you play while your charging the tablet....

And yeah I would LOVE To get surface pro but they are soo expensive.... I could save up for it but I rather get a gaming PC with that money lol....

Well yeah that makes sense. Every cell phone I own also gets hot on the batter when its getting charged. 

• 4 months later...

Now that we're in July '15 what's a decent & cheap (maybe $200 - $400 range) windows tablet I can get for the sole purpose of reading VNs?

Preferably 8+ hour battery life or some shit. Don't really care about CPU / Ram / Storage as long as it can run VNs smoothly.

Display... Alotta recent tablets are like 5000p resolution so idk how the scaling will work so factor that in too if you can.

10 inches.

My roommate has gotten the Prestigio MultiPad Visconte 3 for around $205 and it performs really nicely for the price. Well, battery is only 6 hours at best... but if you want to go really cheap, this is probably the lowest you can go for a 10 inch screen tablet. Well, maybe your country has a better selection, but this is an option. :)

It also seems like that the more expensive tablets usually come with a keyboard, which isn't really needed for this use I think.