[Ongoing] Forum Emoticons

As one who hasn't finished Makina's route, I find the her presence and absence of Yumiko disturbing.

So here, have the rest of them. Pick the ones you like the most.

Amane: 2gy4rap.jpg

Michiru: f20dn5.png

Sachi: 2hxa6mb.jpg

Yumiko: 28uo2n8.jpg

These are all good but I wonder if we should or not use several characters from the same VN.

I don't see any actual harm in it. I rather like the Amane and Yumiko ones myself, I think they're sufficiently expressive enough that they'll get used. Obviously it'll be good to get some for other VNs too, though.

EDIT: Just did this: JKIeij5.png, but it's kinda too small I think.

Edited by nohman

How do you guys feel about the VN character emotes? I personally think them being boxes make them look hideous. 

If anybody has some spare time to do them trimmings before shrinking down the images to 30x30, pls do so!

ie.

Current Makina:  :makina:

How I would like Makina to be(shoddy a$$ photoshopping)mZlqVZr.jpg

Eh, though making the image take up the entire head makes it harder to see the characters' expression... soo maybe not.

How do you guys feel about the VN character emotes? I personally think them being boxes make them look hideous. 

If anybody has some spare time to do them trimmings before shrinking down the images to 30x30, pls do so!

ie.

Current Makina:  :makina:

How I would like Makina to be(shoddy a$$ photoshopping)mZlqVZr.jpg

Eh, though making the image take up the entire head makes it harder to see the characters' expression... soo maybe not.

Yeah, that was my idea at first, to use the entire character's head. But I thought it was too difficult to clearly see the facial expression. There's only so much you can do with 30x30. :sachi:

• 2 weeks later...