[Ongoing] Forum Emoticons

I think such an abundance of emoticons will reduce the amount of lovely first result on Google anime images that get posted around in order to express emotions.

I'm convinced. DESTROY THE EMOTICONS (except Waluigi, I'm on board with that one).

But really I would limit the number of emoticons and their trollishness to something reasonable

I want to point out that, whatever emoticon you suggest it should be something you'd actually use more than once when posting on the forums.

I know some emoticons posted were cool and all, but they're so specific that you'd rarely ever use them in any situation other than to show off the emoticon itself.

Please keep this "usefullness" in mind when suggesting one :)

For all effects and purposes :scottsune: is valid in many, many, many occasions

I'm with Nosebleed that having VN themed emoticons would be a really cool addition to the forum.

I played around with making a Michiru (Grisaia) emoticon, but it turned out shit. I'll continue to mess around with it, but I hope other people will give creating some VN-themed ones a shot too.