Holy Breaker

Flutterz

If it is short and good, I'll help with tlc...  but I'm dubious about something that screams old-style chuuni so loudly in the opening.  I'd want to play it thoroughly before I'd make a decision about whether it is worth the time.

*Clephas sighs* to be honest, it is rare you come across something that screams 'chuuni here!' at first glance.  It looks like the writer went with the faceless protagonist, which might or might not indicate suckiness.  In this case, it looks like something straight from a light novel turned into a VN.  I'm interested but also a bit wary.  Even chuuni isn't usually this blatantly... influenced.

Mmm... from his previous statements, he's probably from the Middle East, so revealing clothes outside of actual sex are more shocking to him, maybe?  Meh, could be wrong.  Anyway, if this does get translated, it would be a nice gift for those who can't bring themselves to play the eroge type.

White-haired pettanko with a schythe and paganism/wicca themes are definitely relevant to my interests, but...

It's not Yuri. It has male protagonist, who sounds generic to boot. And lack of H combined with a heroine flashing nearly nonexistent panties and sporting a rather minimalistic bra kinda smells like ecchi (and I'm not a big fan of that genre, it's like a demo version of the proper 18+ stuff).

Also, when I see Itaru's art even in a mildly ecchi context, it kinda makes my eye twitch. Even though this particular VN isn't made by Key... >_<

I'll probably ignore that, unless the story will turn out awesome or something.

Mmm... from his previous statements, he's probably from the Middle East, so revealing clothes outside of actual sex are more shocking to him, maybe?  Meh, could be wrong.  Anyway, if this does get translated, it would be a nice gift for those who can't bring themselves to play the eroge type.

But he's also half british.

• 1 month later...