Free Santa Hats for your Avatars

Fiddle

There ain't enough Christmas round these parts. The most Christmasy thing I've seen is that background of the main page that I fear shall crash my browser.

Therefore, it's time to get into the Christmas mood (if you know what I mean (I actually mean Christmas mood (how could that even be construed as sexual; I even said "Christmas" (jeez, y'all gotta get your minds out of the gutter)))) with some Santa hats!

These Santa hats:

• Pimp out your avatar.
  • Spread Christmas cheer for all to hear.
  • Are uranium-235 free!

Just choose a number from the image below and I'll Santa shizzle up for you.

kcJHxqL.png

Note that:

• If your avatar is a gif, it'll obviously be a lot harder to edit, so I'll have to be in a good mood. If you write me a poem about penguins in iambic tetrameter, however, I'll definitely do it.
  • If you want another Santa hat that isn't in the image above (because you don't think my Google image clipart is good enough, you persnicketer), then feel free to post it. I'll have to do editing and stuff, though, so I'd prefer that you choose from the above list.
  • Santa hats don't exactly go perfectly with all avatars, usually because whatever person or thing the avatar contains is too close to the top. For example, see that the hat in mine is slightly cut off. I'll still do my best, however.
  • Don't worry about saving your avatars. I'll save all of your original avatars and then post them another topic after Christmas, assuming that I don't hold them hostage in order to make you swear the pledge to the Oxford comma.

EDIT: Whoops, OriginalRen just updated this topic to convince people to add Santa hats to their avatars. I might've screwed everything up, but the Santa distribution shall never cease! -_-

I stole your hats BTW.  Pay me no mind. 

Less work for me!

Could I get a "whatever will possibly fit in my cropped picture" Santa hat?  My profile picture is severely lacking in holiday cheer.

12 it is!

This should look a little better when it's automatically resized.

LqIpQK0.png

Photoshop?

PHOTOSHOOOOOP!?

*suppresses rant about photoshop*

*readjusts nonexistent glasses*

I use Paint.NET. -_-

It's 'k, I exploited a bug in their trial version.  The trial will now last until the end of time.  Don't regret doing it since they now only let you lease it.  Greedy bastards.  And to think I was feeling guilty and considering legitimately buying it...never again, Adobe, never again.

First time I've ever heard of Paint.NET.  I'll have to check it out.  Thanks for mentioning it!

Thank you Fiddle! Your name makes me think that you play violin~

There is a long and involved meaning behind my name... But all you need to know is that I'm as musically inept as a tone deaf individual. -_-

And I'm just sitting here using GIMP.  

Is there a stretch goal if we get enough people to wear Santa hats?

I'll gladly grant everybody an all-exclusive punch in the face if they make me do an amount of work that's ridiculous enough.

YOU GET A PUNCH IN THE FACE! AND YOU GET A PUNCH IN THE FACE!

oprah-free-car.gif

Perchance I could partake in the #13?  I shall attempt to add a weapon on my own, though I fear the result of mixing myself and image editing software.  Santa needs to be able to defend himself.

*Pays with a pouch overfilling with golden lemon cookies.*

Good, nice and simple!

CjcyodW.png