OriginalRen's Very Merry Christmas Giveaway + A Fuwanovel Holiday Message!

OriginalRen

Signups are now closed! After checking the thread to make sure all of you are festive with a wonderful Santa hat, here is the final list of participants chosen in order from the moment you posted in this thread:

1. solidbatman

2. Zakamutt

3. Emi

4. CLuBLioN

5. jeftai

6. Stray Cat

7. Rose

8. Grieviious

9. Fiddle

10. Schnarf

11. Cyrillej1

12. ServeTheServant

13. GetterEmperor

14. Flutterz

15. Kuky_nekoi

16. Zenophilious

17. CruelN1N1

18. Pyonnu

19. Tenkuru

20. Ryechu

21. sirjabberwock

22. Kynbound

23. SieghartXx

24. Hakamichi_Sajaki

25. KosakiFag

26. melo4496

27. Tiagofvarela

28. Ouraibaa Hjyuraa

29. The Major

30. cloudy12

31. Roach

32. Katatsumuri

33. arakura

34. Nahichun

35. Eclipsed

36. HMN

37. suikashoujo

38. seventhfonist425

39. Heizei_koukousei

40. Nosebleed

41. ConradTM

42. rainsismyfav

43. Macaron

44. Ceris

45. Asonn

46. Rilarion

47. kyrt

48. Blizzard884

49. nohman

50. bluethunder91

51. Bolverk

52. Kouki

The number you are assigned is your number for the giveaway which will becoming this Monday, December 15th. A time will be announced at the end of the weekend, so look forward to it!

Thanks all, and once again, happy holidays!

FINE. Upon closer inspection of the rules, it does seem to imply that you should have a santa hat for the remainder of the month, so I will comply.

No tricks, no gimmicks, and no special rules for this giveaway. As part of the holiday spirit, all you need to do in order to be included in the random drawing is the following:

• Celebrate the holiday season by adding a "Santa hat" to your avatar. If it already contains a hat, no worries! For the remainder of the month, keep that spirit strong by making something unique and awesome
  • Post in this thread with your new avatar and state your interest in being apart of the giveaway

Seems Tiago is also withdrawing(go ahead and be all technical with your "i never joined in the first place", too bad, intentional or not, you were registerd, so now you have to withdraw bwahaha), so now everyone has a flat 2% chance to win!

But I guess Ren should change his thing to say "only post in this thread if you intend to enter the giveaway"  huh :P

edit: Kuky_nekoi also did not enter(?):

I don't want the prize, but I like the santa-hat idea.

Seems Tiago is also withdrawing(go ahead and be all technical with your "i never joined in the first place", too bad, intentional or not, you were registerd, so now you have to withdraw bwahaha), so now everyone has a flat 2% chance to win!

But I guess Ren should change his thing to say "only post in this thread if you intend to enter the giveaway"  huh :P

edit: Kuky_nekoi also did not enter(?):

Yeah. For me the prize is not as important as putting a santa hat because cute.

But if you want to sign me in, it's okay for me. :3

EDIT: Also, we should do something for new year's eve... dunno, a podcast or something like that.