I'M BACK!

mitchhamilton

Heeeeeey everyone. I am back after god knows how long hiatus, thanks to the universe hating me and trying to bring me down every chance it gets. And also because money issues and being unable to pay internet for a while.

Man its good to be back. You have know idea what its like out there. In the real world, where you have to talk to people directly. I know, right? Took me a while to figure that the noise I kept hearing was the neighbors yelling at me to shut because I was crying for three months straight. I thought I changed the ringtone on my phone or something while I was asleep. I suffered a bit of withdrawal for a bit. One time I lost my nail filer, shut up I like to keep my nails tidy, and after looking for it for an hour I seriously considered going online and asking yahoo where it could be. Then I realized two painfully obvious facts. One, I don't have internet, so how could I even ask. Two, HOW THE HECK ARE COMPLETE STRANGERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHERE I KEEP MY NAIL FILER?

So anyways now that I'm back what did I miss? Has yandere translations released a full translated version of maji de watashi koi shinatsai? Have there been any good new animes/mangas/visual novels?

HOW THE HECK ARE COMPLETE STRANGERS FROM AROUND THE WORLD SUPPOSED TO KNOW WHERE I KEEP MY NAIL FILER?

I like how I'm always inclined to read sentences in all caps first, leading to ridiculously out-of-context statements that supplement my interest in the remainder of the paragraph. -_-