[SOLVED] Need help installing Muv-Luv

jeobat19

I am sorry if this is posted on the wrong forum, but I have problems installing Muv-Luv. When I first tried to get this VN, i downloaded parts in rar file from ergodownload, and when I try to mount it using daemon tools, it did not work, So i ended up here. After downloading the file and trying to mount it, it would not allow me to unmount, I have no diea what that means but I just redownloaded the VN again and re-installed the daemon tools lite, but the problem is that when I opened up the file I manage to mount the first disc successfully, but when I tried to mount the second disc, I realized that I did not have an iso file for the unlimited, so instead of an iso file, I have an win rar file called" MUVLUV_UNLIMITED.ISO" and finished it is a 002 file called " マブラヴ11.rio.002" so I don't know what that is there instead of an iso file. I also happened to notice that the daemno tool lite included in the torrent crashes my computer and gives it a blue-screen with a bunch of stuff( happened twice so far, first time I did not even know what caused the crash, but second time it crashed when I opened the DLite.exe file. 

Ok guys, thanks for your help ,I have managed to figure it out, the solution to this problem and any problems that involves iso file being a winrar file is that you need to go to winrar and uncheck the iso selection so winrar doesn't auto convert your iso files,. Thanks again for the help, but I am glad that it is finally working