[SOLVED] Visual Novel unable to install

pikulis1

I am attempting to install the VN Mashiro Iro Symphony

I have burned the file onto a blank DVD and all the files are fine. Every file from the torrent has been installed. However, every time I attempt to install the actual VN (via the installer,) I receive this error message.

ms1.png

After I click the OK button on that error message, I receive this message afterwards.

ms2.png

After clicking the OK button on that window, the installer itself closes completely.

Attempted things:

- My system locale is set to Japanese.

- I have attempted to run the program via Microsoft AppLocale, issue remains.

- I have attempted to run the program via Command Prompt as an administrator, issue remains.

- I have attempted to run the program with my firewall both turned on and turned off, issue remains.

- I have attempted to change the file install directory within the installer, issue remains.

- I have attempted to install the program with the file directory that the installer chooses, issue remains.

- I have attempted to change the settings within the installer (only one changeable is one little check box on the 3rd or 4th screen, my guess is it's to create a desktop shortcut,) issue remains.

- I have attempted to install the patch that is within the torrent download page, issue remains.

I may have attempted a few other things but I cannot remember. I will list them if I do remember, however.

I was wondering if anyone here at Fuwanovel has any idea how to fix this issue. I did download it from someone from this website, and I've tried every suggestion I've found around the internet with the issue still remaining. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance to anyone who is able to provide me any assistance!

PS: If nobody has any idea how to fix this issue, however someone has another download/torrent link for this exact same VN (Mashiro Iro Symphony) and you can assure me that the installation works (with instructions if necessary,) then please provide me with said link. I don't need this specific file of the VN to work, just as long as I'm able to play it at all, so a new download of the file would be completely fine. Thanks :)

1 - Download the crack file -> http://bit.ly/1v6rPm3

2 - Open the crack (Don't close it until the instalation finish)

3 - Try install the game

4 - Type the serial

You may need NTLEA to play the game.

Be sure to change your time zone.

Crack file was downloaded and opened, I attempted to install the game and the exact same issue came up again.

NTLEA installed, issue remains.

Time zone changed, issue remains.

Anything else before I give up?

Try using a virtual drive to mount the disk instead of actually burning the ISO onto a CD.

The first error says you haven't inserted the master disk. The second just says the installation is going to be canceled.

Using imgur because links actually work :P

By virtual drive I mean software like Daemon Tools.

I personally use 7zip to extract files from ISO files but it's not a flawless method.

Try using a virtual drive to mount the disk instead of actually burning the ISO onto a CD.

The first error says you haven't inserted the master disk. The second just says the installation is going to be canceled.

Using imgur because links actually work :P

By virtual drive I mean software like Daemon Tools.

I personally use 7zip to extract files from ISO files but it's not a flawless method.

This worked towards installing the actual game. HOWEVER...

Every time I attempt to launch the game (via the actual launch link with Pannya on it AND via the CD menu,) I receive this message:

YgZszl7.png

Any help?

• 5 months later...
  • 1 month later...

I have the same error..but how i drop mashiro iro.exe? i have windoes 8.1

Sorry for taking this long to reply.

If you can't 'drop' mashiroiro.exe on shortcut setup, just type the path and click next.

e.g. D:\JP\Visual Novels\Palette\Mashiroiro Symphony\mashiroiro.exe

• 1 year later...

Ok so, I'm really sorry for bringing up a topic this old, but this was the best place I could think of to ask this:
Basically I have the physical copy and installed it, got to the part with the "can't run under this environment" text, and I'm hoping that someone can provide a link to NTLEA 0.92 or tell me what to do, because I found some other NTLEA 0.92, and this was what was inside the .rar for it:

Spoiler

ec6b015d82704eb48fa6e744bd541dbe.png

I don't seem to have a ntleass.exe, so I'm kinda stumped here.

Also, I have the timezone set, so... yeah, any help would definitely be appreciated.

• 3 months later...
6 hours ago, Jfnac said:

Use this: http://azure.kdays.cn/onekeyunlock

Download AlphaRomdie and extrach the rar then you only have to execute and drop the .exe over the window that appears, press ok and you will have a new shortcut use that shortcut from now on

Alright thanks, I had to use Applocale for it, and it's not the most convenient thing for me to set up, but it is done.