[Complete] Seeking a Translator to Help in a Small Project

Hey all,

I am currently looking to recruit a translator who is interested in forming a small team with me. There are a few projects I want to start working on, and while I won't go into the details too much in this thread, I will say that it is a little different than your standard translation team. If you are interested in helping me out with any of the projects below, please let me know in this thread or through a PM and I would be more than happy to talk with you over Skype, an IRC channel, or through TeamSpeak about all of the details.

Thanks again!

1. First, I am looking for a translator who is willing to help me finish Miu's route from the visual novel, Dracu-riot!

Awhile back, a friend and I decided to translate and edit this route for fun without any sort of time commitment. We initially did it out of interest and finished about 6,000 lines of the 10,000 or so total, but due to the fact that there wasn't any sort of obligation, we ended up leaving it at that when the summer finished and went on to do other things.

What I would like to do is revisit that route and re-translate the whole thing with someone who is interested in helping me. Unlike a traditional VN project, you would not be required to translate the entire game, and instead we would work together on finishing the route. That being said, the time commitment would not be strenuous and we could (like my friend and I did) work at our own pace.

If you are interested in helping me, please let me know, as I would also be willing to compensate you based on the quality and effort we put into it.

2. Second, I am in need of a translator who loves to translate prologues for VNs

I am also looking for a translator (it can be the same person mind you) to help me work on a small project. I would like to give a shout out to zakobot for doing an awesome job in creating such an amazing YouTube channel where he works on his Steins;Gate projects. Like him, I am interested in doing something similar, but with prologues to a plethora of visual novels, both new and old.

Essentially speaking, all you would need to do is translate the prologues of visual novels, where I would then create a video of me reading it and stream it for viewers to watch. By doing this, I am hoping that people will be interested in checking out a wider variety of visual novels and be motivated to start translating games themselves! While I can't promise this will be the case, I feel it can expose people to different genres a little better and as such open people's eyes to new games. Think of it as a sort of "teaser" trailer if you want to call it that, but for VNs.

Like the 1st request, I am more than willing to compensate you for your troubles and hope you are interested in helping me out. Thanks again!

bXet4Ir.jpg