Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I was thinking the same thing, but didn't want to say anything in fear of getting dragged into his insanity. 

That's not a Confession~! Reported and request for immediate ban.

Confession: I may or may not have actually reported him

Thats not a confession, you're being vague... Reported and request for immediate ban..

Confession: I did not actually report him

Aaaaaactually...I still cry pretty easily, just not as much as I used to.  Seriously, it got ridiculous at times.  I still tear up when I see a sad movie (Simon Birch hits me right in the feels), and the ending to Haru's route in G-senjou had me sobbing for 10+ minutes.  I will never be that masculine guy that represses his emotions and can only express them through hitting things...which isn't that unfortunate.  Can't stand those guys.

Confession: when I first joined this site I assumed everyone with a female profile pic was a girl.  Man, I've never been so wrong before in my life  xD

Same here. The problem is that I'm a big man, but I still tear up faster than other girls do.

Man. This is what I get for growing up with mom, huh?

And that's just one of the wrongest assumptions you could ever assume. I mean, this is the internet. But it sure is nice to look at the other members with female avatars as females. Makes you feel like you're in a harem. I still look at most as females.

Confession: I'm one of the people who frequently post in that Hentai thread.

Just like Tatsujin.

Same here. The problem is that I'm a big man, but I still tear up faster than other girls do.

Man. This is what I get for growing up with mom, huh?

And that's just one of the wrongest assumptions you could ever assume. I mean, this is the internet. But it sure is nice to look at the other members with female avatars as females. Makes you feel like you're in a harem. I still look at most as females.

Confession: I'm one of the people who frequently post in that Hentai thread.

Just like Tatsujin.

Confession: I forgot Tatsujin was still on this site, I hadn't seen him for at least a month until he posted in Ren's Christmas thread  lol

Might have been wishful thinking, but ehh.  I usually tend to associate people with their avatars in games and forums, so...not too surprising I thought the pictures represented their gender, I guess.  I shall not make that mistake again.

Confession: I forgot Tatsujin was still on this site, I hadn't seen him for at least a month until he posted in Ren's Christmas thread  lol

Might have been wishful thinking, but ehh.  I usually tend to associate people with their avatars in games and forums, so...not too surprising I thought the pictures represented their gender, I guess.  I shall not make that mistake again.

But that mistake makes things better, right?

...Right?

Confession: I don't post enough, 70% of the time what I post is of no use whatsoever, I edit comments a lot since when I am typing them for some reason I can't word them correctly (this will probably be edited), I constantly feel like I have no idea what I am doing and there is still a lot to learn and I don't like that feeling. 

Some more confessions: Ken-kun start to make me like traps... and Fuwa made me fall in love with loli. Oooh and I like to many posts and repeatedly hit like limit.

More to come ~ 

Another confession: When I post its mostly in bursts across many threads, then I go silent once again.

I generally have 3 stock questions  I use for conversations around this time of year when I see people come into my work.

"How are you? Are you done shopping for the holidays? Are you on your way to work/Did you come here from work?" 

My customers would probably lose their faith in me if they knew I was so lazy and impersonal with my conversations as I've had my customers invest themselves deeply into talking with me about their lives.

There you have it. Secrets and trades of the beauty industry. 

I generally have 3 stock questions  I use for conversations around this time of year when I see people come into my work.

"How are you? Are you done shopping for the holidays? Are you on your way to work/Did you come here from work?" 

My customers would probably lose their faith in me if they knew I was so lazy and impersonal with my conversations as I've had my customers invest themselves deeply into talking with me about their lives.

There you have it. Secrets and trades of the beauty industry.