Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

23 hours ago, madvanced said:

Same, but it has probably been like 2/2 years and a half for me. I have a beard too dorg, very nice. Also this is probably my first post in like 4 years. I sometimes do miss my days of shit posting between 2015-2018. Such is life.

My beard has sadly vanished since that post, but they are still cool. (*ノωノ)

Yeah, was about to say, I haven't seen you around in a while! Not that I'm very active either.

I miss the old days too. We hardly get any shitposts anymore. Sad times w

1 hour ago, Dergonu said:

My beard has sadly vanished since that post, but they are still cool. (*ノωノ)

Yeah, was about to say, I haven't seen you around in a while! Not that I'm very active either.

I miss the old days too. We hardly get any shitposts anymore. Sad times w

Such is life. I mostly drift around normie life and mainstream online geemus these days.

• 1 month later...

So, recently my GF showed me a short psychological survey about imagination and ability to visualize things in your mind. I took it and it seems like I'm in bottom 15-20% of population when it comes to those... Which explains quite a lot when it goes to my pretty ambivalent experience with reading books and the way I enjoy anime and VNs to a much larger degree. My brain is just really, really crappy at transforming words and ideas into images without some reference material at hand... :vinty:

• 3 weeks later...

My confessions are five:

- I have the same condition as Lesiak above me: Aphantasia to a high degree so I cannot "imagine" and "visualize" things well,
- I stutter way too much and I wish I could speak more clearly,
- I think at twice the speed as other human beings often leading to people being unable to keep up,
- I have not read a VN fully in a while because I'm too busy establishing communities,
- I was and still am a little obsessed with gambs, but it's getting better.

• 3 months later...
On 11/15/2022 at 12:51 AM, Skypie said:

Confession: 
being introvert and doesn't have that big connection really hard once you pass school life/college...

I'm a introvert myself and I didn't have any trouble finding the right people in making my college life a easy and memorable experience I even become a Student Assistant with a little bit of power and influence.

I'm very shy as hell, but you need to do the hard stuffs since nobody is going to do it for you. that's one of the reasons we go to school/college in the first place to learn and develop these so called "Social Skills"  as annoying and irritating as it sounds, It is what it...

Given the chance, I rather spend my time reading books and playing PC games on my lonesome, however humans are not build that way so we need to come in contact with our own kind from time to time.

My advice if your willing to listen, is simply, be to true and honest to yourself, do not take shit from anyone or from anything and learn to take a stand when it counts.

And also don't be a pussy/weakling if you don't want to be bullied and practice some self defense tactics which help you boost confidence and its a decent exercise too!

Leave it or take it...

• 4 weeks later...
5 minutes ago, Dreamysyu said:

Confession. To be honest, I don't even know why I still visit this forum, since it's been quite a while since I actually finished a VN. Well, I still hope I'll return to them eventually. I think I'll stick to all-ages versions though.

Because we're cool and there are more and more cool all-ages titles you can play :)

• 6 months later...

I'm feeling strong urge to reread Princess Evangile once again - that would make it fourth time 😮 It was neither the first or the best VN I've read, but I feel some strange connection to it - it became my "Comfort VN" ;)

On 12/16/2022 at 3:12 PM, Dreamysyu said:

I think I'll stick to all-ages versions though.

Welcome to the club :D

BTW another confession - one of vndb mods started to add "Censored Edition" to the titles of many all-ages Steam releases (like Aokana). I really don't know why it bothers me so much, but I got quite upset about it :(

aokana.png

Edited by adamstan

• 2 weeks later...

I haven't said anything here in a while, so let's see...

Confession: I like when things are "way too artsy", even if sometimes the meaning can get a little lost.

I don't want it to completely butcher the story, but most of the times people are just too conservative abt these things! :wahaha:
Confession 2: I found a lot of the maggot guro scenes in Maggot Baits hot 😳

• 4 weeks later...