Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

I have too many regrets to count.

For now, I'll say it's not studying Japanese hard enough so I can read all those untranslated VNs I want to read.

Then there's my other regret of not spending enough time reading more varieties of quality VNs. Yet I still have time to waste on smartphone games like Brave Frontier, which in retrospect, was kinda pointless. 

...wait, this topic is for confessions, not regrets? The two are similar, so whatever.

9 hours ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Confession  : there's a 99% chance i won't end up with the girl that i like, and i'm obviously not fine with that, i should try to heal myself. 

That kind of tends to happen when you do nothing about it. Sucks nonetheless.

Edited by atorq
Apparently nonetheless is one word. Stupid English.

9 minutes ago, Akshay said:

Confession -> I like catgirls. If everygirl in the world turned into a catgirl I would be fine. 

I wonder if anyone here would have an issue with that happening? I mean, I'm not that into catgirls, I would probably put foxgirls higher on the list and had that as the more desirable option, but I don't see a reason to be against it. ;p

Although, I guess the girls on the forums could have a problem with it...

...would they though? Maggie? Anyone? :D

Edited by Plk_Lesiak

8 minutes ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

I wonder if anyone here would have an issue with that happening? I mean, I'm not that into catgirls, I would probably put foxgirls higher on the list and had that as the more desirable option, but I don't see a reason to be against it. ;p

Foxgirls are awesome too. I think it's the soft fluffy tails that gets me.

13712742_1052028398214684_1358355392_n.j

21 minutes ago, Akshay said:

Foxgirls are awesome too. I think it's the soft fluffy tails that gets me.

Yes, exactly! Much cuter than catgirls when it goes to visuals. Plus all the stroking/brushing potential! Definitely a superior option!

--------------

Disclaimer: I've just watched an episode of Konohana Kitan so I might be in a peculiar state of mind. Please don't jugde me... :wahaha:

2 hours ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

I was summoned, so here I am.

No, no problem for me. I would like those ears and to go nyan nyan around.

Two conditions though! One: foxgirl and bunny girl should also be possible!

Pan.(mimi).240.2046213.jpg

Two: I want catboys for me us too! (and foxboys and bunny boys) Fair enough!!!

12613395.png;compress=true

Edited by MaggieROBOT

1 hour ago, Plk_Lesiak said:

Yes, exactly! Much cuter than catgirls when it goes to visuals. Plus all the stroking/brushing potential! Definitely a superior option!

--------------

Disclaimer: I've just watched an episode of Konohana Kitan so I might be in a peculiar state of mind. Please don't jugde me... :wahaha:

i dunno if they are much cuter. Neko girls have there own appeal. While fox girls are super fluffy. When a catgirl goes "nyaaaaan" something just melts inside.

n0fv.jpg

Edited by Akshay