Fuwanovel Confessions

4 hours ago, onorub said:

Had this weird-ass dream where there was a VN with the 11eyes art style which was about the MC going up against three female vampires. Somewhere in the story, i got a joke choice between fortifying his mind or fortifying his dick. If i choose to fortify his mind and later on choose to give in to the vampires' temptation, you get a bad ending where they just kill the MC after having their fun with him. However, if i fortify the dick, it leads to a joke ending you get no choice but to give in to the temptation but the fortified dick makes the vampires fall in love with the MC and give up their goals of domination.

Your dream outclasses like half the moege out there

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

confession: IM GAY.   Okay, im not gay, im bisexual, but I have fallen in love with another guy for the first time ever and its mutual. its pretty wierd tbh, but it feels really great,

Confession: I was one with the puns today.  We went out whale watching, and for a period of five minutes or so, I only responded to people with pretty awful sea-related puns, like "I a-grebe", "I need

Confession: On a more positive note

Confession: I bought my first figure. I kind of hope it's also my last one, but I don't think that's how these things usually go.

Full (not actually that long) story: This weekend is Sakuracon, and I decided it wouldn't be the end of the world if I got a figure, so I was keeping my eyes open. Despite spending quite a long time wandering the show floor, looking pretty intently at all the figures, nothing really grabbed me until I found a lone figure of Al from Demonbane tucked away on the bottom shelf of a random booth. Everything else I saw was like Love Live, or Fate, or KanColle, or something from some equally major anime. Once I got over the initial shock, I decided I really wanted it (and if I didn't buy it, who would, right)?

1 hour ago, Zenophilious said:

Got a pic or a link to the MFC page?  I wanna see which one it is, and Al has too many figures to guess  :wafuu:

It's the same as the one here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toy-039-s-Planning-Demonbane-Nitro-A1-AL-Azif-PVC-Figure-New-Authentic-Statue-/220868039558

One thing that doesn't come out well in the pictures I can find is that one foot attaches to a little clear raised spike, which makes it look like she's flying. Also, it doesn't look great from above because of the angle she's leaning in at, but placed slightly above head level (which is conveniently the location I had in mind for it anyway), it looks pretty sweet.

I must not buy another one...

Found the My Figure Collection page for it.  It has a bunch more pictures that feature the spike in the shot.

25 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

I must not buy another one...

Good luck with that  :sachi:  I'm up to 2 Saber figures, and I have 2 more on the way.  That's pretty much it for me, though.  I don't have any more room  :-/

1 hour ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Just found out my dad's in jail for assault. Honestly I was wanting to get together with him after my uncle told me he's been getting better, but I didn't, and I'm glad I didn't. He's still every bit as aggressive as I remember.

Damn man, sad to hear that. :(

Condolences. 

8 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

Jesus you weren't kidding about being a Saberfag Extraordinare huh 

Not really, no  :sachi:  I like me some Saber.

4 hours ago, Akimoto Masato said:

I secretly want ww3 to happen so I have a list of reasons to learn how to say "Please don't kill me, I surrender" in Russian 

Repeat after me: сука блять.

22 minutes ago, Molipa said:

I missed this place.

Welcome back!

Confession: I feel like I need to thrust myself into a completely and utterly new situation. I feel like I'm missing intimate friendships. I only feel that way when I listen to particular songs, mostly soundtracks from VNs I've played. Languor from Never7, Everlasting from Cartagra, Thanks For Being Born from Umineko, etc.

Fucking hell, I needed $650 to finish paying off all of my fees for an upcoming geology camp that I need to finish my degree. The problem is I can't pay with my card, only with cash or checks. I have never used checks and all the atms fucking hate me. So I may not be able to graduate because I only used debit to buy things. FUCK

2 hours ago, Soulless Watcher said:

Fucking hell, I needed $650 to finish paying off all of my fees for an upcoming geology camp that I need to finish my degree. The problem is I can't pay with my card, only with cash or checks. I have never used checks and all the atms fucking hate me. So I may not be able to graduate because I only used debit to buy things. FUCK

FUCK

3 hours ago, Soulless Watcher said:

Would you be able to withdraw at a bank? A teller should be able to help you out.

Just now, Kenshin_sama said:

Would you be able to withdraw at a bank? A teller should be able to help you out.

Hehehe, that's the kicker the Bank of America that my account was stationed at was bought out by a smaller bank that only has a presence in a handful of cities and I take classes on a campus that is several hours away from the nearest one. Granted I could still do as you suggest, but I would have to miss some classes since they are only open on week days. 

My suspicion is that I may have tried to withdraw too much money from a atm at a single time, so I'ma going to try dividing up the total amount and do several smaller withdraws. If that doesn't work I'll probably just have to bite the bullet and miss some class time. 

18 minutes ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Well, if you have to go that far out of your way to visit a bank, you might have to order some checks. Not sure how much time you have to make the payment, but it should get there in a decent time frame.

Tried that, realized I don't have the paperwork with my bank account information and my bank will only give you your account numbers in person.

Fucking kill me. 

2 minutes ago, Soulless Watcher said:

Tried that, realized I don't have the paperwork with my bank account information and my bank will only give you your account numbers in person.

Fucking kill me. 

You don't have that? That's kinda need-to-know stuff. o.O

Well shit. Guess you'll have to take that day off. :vinty: I'd recommend holding on to your checkbook when you get it; this probably won't be the last time you need it.

19 hours ago, Kenshin_sama said:

You don't have that? That's kinda need-to-know stuff. o.O

Well shit. Guess you'll have to take that day off. :vinty: I'd recommend holding on to your checkbook when you get it; this probably won't be the last time you need it.

Your right of course, it's just usually I pay all of my living expenses and tuition at the start of the school year, than I go back to my hometown to work so the bank is nearby with all my info.

It's just the bizarre way this class is set up that I have to pay for two halves in two completely different ways, half online and half with a physical form of payment. 

EDIT: Managed to persuade an ATM to give me my money, but had to pay $15 in withdraw charges. Eh, at the very least it's cheaper then the gas required to drive over to my bank. 

Edited by Soulless Watcher