Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

So yeah, I kinda got into a car accident today with my mom running into someone's rear. It was a rainy day, the car in front of us braked pretty quickly, and my mom didn't give him enough follow space to avoid water gliding into him. I'm okay for the most part and the doctor at the ER told me there was no extensive damage to my hand and wrist, though it did hurt like hell. My elbow came out fine thanks to the kneebow I was wearing. There is some redness in my hand that I'm not sure was there before or after the crash, so I'm taking antibiotics just in case. Not sure how this'll affect my recovery, but I've rescheduled my appointment with the surgeon to Monday and I'll know more by then.

Looks like everything's turning out for the better. My mom's insurance company is gonna cover the medical costs for the ER visit and the cost of my therapy, which my doctor recommended. I'm also allowed to do minor activities with my arm again, and to just slowly adjust into performing regular tasks. I am allowed to type with my left hand again too, though I'm not able to do it much right now. It's a work in progress, but at least it's something.

24 minutes ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Looks like everything's turning out for the better. My mom's insurance company is gonna cover the medical costs for the ER visit and the cost of my therapy, which my doctor recommended. I'm also allowed to do minor activities with my arm again, and to just slowly adjust into performing regular tasks. I am allowed to type with my left hand again too, though I'm not able to do it much right now. It's a work in progress, but at least it's something.

At least you don't have to pay for it, but jokes aside nice to know your gonna be okay... I think idk

14 hours ago, TexasDice said:

Holy cow fellas, Konosora is becoming reality right before my eyes!

Reveal hidden contents

9f9MZat.jpg

Reveal hidden contents

oU3KCeB.jpg

brb, searching the nearby hills for a crying wheelchair waifu.

Really, I guess I'm going to my windmill hill so I can find a Highschool girl I can trick in to falling in love with me by fixing her wheelchair 

I'm running on 2x tylenol xtra strength, a tsblspn of Nightquil, and 16oz Red Bull, getting sick during the last couple weeks of skoo fking sucks, but i gotta do this last all nighter for da essayz god plz give me streng- oh FK i have work at 5am KILL ME NOW

9 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

I'm running on 2x tylenol xtra strength, a tsblspn of Nightquil, and 16oz Red Bull, getting sick during the last couple weeks of skoo fking sucks, but i gotta do this last all nighter for da essayz god plz give me streng- oh FK i have work at 5am KILL ME NOW

I was just thinking yesterday it'd been a while since I'd seen you post, and I was wondering if you'd either abandoned us or gone quietly into that good night. Good to hear you're just out there fighting the good fight.

Here I am writing up a stiff formal inquiry email to my District Manager about why my performance appraisal raise hasn't been reflected in my base pay for 2 weeks now ending with a very pleb sounding "can you please look into it"

And he just responds with a casual 'that's outrageous, yes i sure will'

Anyways FK YEAAAAA i has survived the skoo. Not with optimal results i bet but fk it. now it's time to finally Atelier, look at this sexy backlog of cute alchemy grills mang

U7hKNqT.jpg

The damn Vita needs a 128gb card dammit.

15 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

Here I am writing up a stiff formal inquiry email to my District Manager about why my performance appraisal raise hasn't been reflected in my base pay for 2 weeks now ending with a very pleb sounding "can you please look into it"

And he just responds with a casual 'that's outrageous, yes i sure will'

Anyways FK YEAAAAA i has survived the skoo. Not with optimal results i bet but fk it. now it's time to finally Atelier, look at this sexy backlog of cute alchemy grills mang

U7hKNqT.jpg

The damn Vita needs a 128gb card dammit.

reread your signature

you have something to complete