Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Fucking hell, I needed $650 to finish paying off all of my fees for an upcoming geology camp that I need to finish my degree. The problem is I can't pay with my card, only with cash or checks. I have never used checks and all the atms fucking hate me. So I may not be able to graduate because I only used debit to buy things. FUCK

2 hours ago, Soulless Watcher said:

Fucking hell, I needed $650 to finish paying off all of my fees for an upcoming geology camp that I need to finish my degree. The problem is I can't pay with my card, only with cash or checks. I have never used checks and all the atms fucking hate me. So I may not be able to graduate because I only used debit to buy things. FUCK

FUCK

3 hours ago, Soulless Watcher said:

Would you be able to withdraw at a bank? A teller should be able to help you out.

Just now, Kenshin_sama said:

Would you be able to withdraw at a bank? A teller should be able to help you out.

Hehehe, that's the kicker the Bank of America that my account was stationed at was bought out by a smaller bank that only has a presence in a handful of cities and I take classes on a campus that is several hours away from the nearest one. Granted I could still do as you suggest, but I would have to miss some classes since they are only open on week days. 

My suspicion is that I may have tried to withdraw too much money from a atm at a single time, so I'ma going to try dividing up the total amount and do several smaller withdraws. If that doesn't work I'll probably just have to bite the bullet and miss some class time. 

18 minutes ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Well, if you have to go that far out of your way to visit a bank, you might have to order some checks. Not sure how much time you have to make the payment, but it should get there in a decent time frame.

Tried that, realized I don't have the paperwork with my bank account information and my bank will only give you your account numbers in person.

Fucking kill me. 

2 minutes ago, Soulless Watcher said:

Tried that, realized I don't have the paperwork with my bank account information and my bank will only give you your account numbers in person.

Fucking kill me. 

You don't have that? That's kinda need-to-know stuff. o.O

Well shit. Guess you'll have to take that day off. :vinty: I'd recommend holding on to your checkbook when you get it; this probably won't be the last time you need it.

19 hours ago, Kenshin_sama said:

You don't have that? That's kinda need-to-know stuff. o.O

Well shit. Guess you'll have to take that day off. :vinty: I'd recommend holding on to your checkbook when you get it; this probably won't be the last time you need it.

Your right of course, it's just usually I pay all of my living expenses and tuition at the start of the school year, than I go back to my hometown to work so the bank is nearby with all my info.

It's just the bizarre way this class is set up that I have to pay for two halves in two completely different ways, half online and half with a physical form of payment. 

EDIT: Managed to persuade an ATM to give me my money, but had to pay $15 in withdraw charges. Eh, at the very least it's cheaper then the gas required to drive over to my bank. 

Edited by Soulless Watcher

3 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

Confession: I just took a bite of this blueberry muffin I'm eating for breakfast and a veritable geyser of blueberry juice shot out and got all over my monitor and desk and keyboard. I still can't even believe what I just saw was physically possible.

Well now you might as well grab the blue paint and paint it all blue, cause those stains aint coming out anytime soon:salt:

1 hour ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Confession : i'm a coward, i should make the first move. 

Yes, always make the first move, go for it commando (Suzuha?) style.

c0cbaf0986757943c75f9febe5404f077d73a6e9

"Strength lies not in defence but in attack." --Adolf-chan

Edited by Okarin

29 minutes ago, atorq said:

Confession: I went on some sort of date thing recently. I have never felt more confused in my life. I think I should just grow a neckbeard and never go outside again.

No! You're missing some piping hot sex that way!

I put one of those ramen bowls into the microwave with no water without noticing and the thing turned black and filled my apt with smoke. Luckily, my friend noticed before it could get worse. My apt still smells awful, but atleast the microwave still works. 

Edited by FruitsPunchSamurai

3 hours ago, FruitsPunchSamurai said:

I put one of those ramen bowls into the microwave with no water without noticing and the thing turned black and filled my apt with smoke. Luckily, my friend noticed before it could get worse. My apt still smells awful, but atleast the microwave still works. 

Put a banana next time. 

6 hours ago, FruitsPunchSamurai said:

I remember when one of my brothers accidentally put in an extra 0 when microwaving popcorn and that smoked us out too, lol. Really sucked at the time, but it's a fun memory that I enjoy bringing up to him every so often. :)

1 hour ago, Kenshin_sama said:

I remember when one of my brothers accidentally put in an extra 0 when microwaving popcorn and that smoked us out too, lol. Really sucked at the time, but it's a fun memory that I enjoy bringing up to him every so often. :)

I remember multiple times in college when the smoke alarm went off because of people burning popcorn in the microwave, including one time at 3 AM that managed to confuse me so much that I turned off my alarm, thereby causing me to fail to wake up at the required time a few hours later. Since that was Thanksgiving Day, and the alarm was so I would make my plane on time, I missed my flight and was late for Thanksgiving dinner with my family.

Bad times.