Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

On 3/29/2017 at 2:48 AM, Darklord Rooke said:

A QWERTY keyboard was specifically designed to slow the typist down, because if you typed fast on a typewriter the mechanical pins would all raise at the same time and jam. So they designed the QWERTY and made it so your fingers and wrist have to travel farther to type. A Dvorak keyboard is designed for the computer, it puts all the most used letters near the home position, and it cuts the distance your fingers have to travel in half resulting in less stress on your hand and wrist. It also means faster typing once you get used to it.

Of course, if you use a claw grip for your mouse you're just asking for problems and a DVORAK won't help :P

Good luck with your recovery :) 

I can type pretty fast on a qwerty keyboard, although that took forever because my finger is too short to hit the backspace with efficiency....

i eventually just bought a smaller keyboard, I can get 70 WPM on that bitch

Tutututuru~~ justanotherdayofwork as the I-Supers

Wait, what? It's at a gift shop in one of them tall ass hotels? 

What? The hotel is right next to a convention place, and its Wondercon going on?!@ Here i am lugging two suitcases of machines, my laptop bag, wifi bag, printer bag, and errbody be like staring at me like I'ma blow the place up :vanilla:

I saw someone dressed as Q from Zero Time Dilemma. T'was cute. But he was like 6' tall so it was also awk

That fucking bitch in my cultural geography class will not keep her fucking mouth shut. Today we had to talk about the Israel - Palestinian conflict. The professor tried to a neutral stance and attempted to highlight that it was a complicated situation with no clear good guy. However, she had to bring the discussion to a complete halt every time the professor said something that didn't paint the Israelis in a positive light and yell to the class why they were actually totally justified. I think the worst moment was when stated that she didn't understand why the Palestinians didn't just go to another Islamic country. JUST FUCKING SHUT UP SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH. I actually don't really support a side in the conflict, in my personal opinion both parties have acted like raging jackasses even if they have legitimate grievances. It's just her desperation to have her own personal beliefs on the issue be validated by everyone else and her knee jerk reaction to anything that contradicts them is skin crawlingly cringey and pathetic. Worst of all she wastes my fucking class time that I paid a pretty penny for with her absolute drivel. 

4 hours ago, Soulless Watcher said:

I think the worst moment was when stated that she didn't understand why the Palestinians didn't just go to another Islamic country. 

Lol. People often just want their prejudices reaffirmed rather than viewing things with an open mind, and modern education systems will sometimes pander to these people by striking offensive topics or discussions from the curriculum. Stupid stuff really.

The collapse of the Ottoman Empire and its subsequent carve up was the worst thing to happen to the Middle East. 

On 02/04/2017 at 11:40 AM, Eclipsed said:

Tutututuru~~ justanotherdayofwork as the I-Supers

Wait, what? It's at a gift shop in one of them tall ass hotels? 

What? The hotel is right next to a convention place, and its Wondercon going on?!@ Here i am lugging two suitcases of machines, my laptop bag, wifi bag, printer bag, and errbody be like staring at me like I'ma blow the place up :vanilla:

I saw someone dressed as Q from Zero Time Dilemma. T'was cute. But he was like 6' tall so it was also awk

Tutturu! 

On 03/04/2017 at 7:47 PM, Soulless Watcher said:

That fucking bitch in my cultural geography class will not keep her fucking mouth shut. Today we had to talk about the Israel - Palestinian conflict. The professor tried to a neutral stance and attempted to highlight that it was a complicated situation with no clear good guy. However, she had to bring the discussion to a complete halt every time the professor said something that didn't paint the Israelis in a positive light and yell to the class why they were actually totally justified. I think the worst moment was when stated that she didn't understand why the Palestinians didn't just go to another Islamic country. JUST FUCKING SHUT UP SHUT YOUR FUCKING MOUTH. I actually don't really support a side in the conflict, in my personal opinion both parties have acted like raging jackasses even if they have legitimate grievances. It's just her desperation to have her own personal beliefs on the issue be validated by everyone else and her knee jerk reaction to anything that contradicts them is skin crawlingly cringey and pathetic. Worst of all she wastes my fucking class time that I paid a pretty penny for with her absolute drivel. 

The same as "oh, the Germans have invaded France, why don't they just go to another fucking christian country, nah?" 

5 hours ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

The same as "oh, the Germans have invaded France, why don't they just go to another fucking christian country, nah?" 

That's a really good question, and you're from France ... what an excellent opportunity to ask.

Why didn't you guys just go to another christian country? :P 

Had this weird-ass dream where there was a VN with the 11eyes art style which was about the MC going up against three female vampires. Somewhere in the story, i got a joke choice between fortifying his mind or fortifying his dick. If i choose to fortify his mind and later on choose to give in to the vampires' temptation, you get a bad ending where they just kill the MC after having their fun with him. However, if i fortify the dick, it leads to a joke ending you get no choice but to give in to the temptation but the fortified dick makes the vampires fall in love with the MC and give up their goals of domination.

4 hours ago, onorub said:

Had this weird-ass dream where there was a VN with the 11eyes art style which was about the MC going up against three female vampires. Somewhere in the story, i got a joke choice between fortifying his mind or fortifying his dick. If i choose to fortify his mind and later on choose to give in to the vampires' temptation, you get a bad ending where they just kill the MC after having their fun with him. However, if i fortify the dick, it leads to a joke ending you get no choice but to give in to the temptation but the fortified dick makes the vampires fall in love with the MC and give up their goals of domination.

Your dream outclasses like half the moege out there

Confession: I bought my first figure. I kind of hope it's also my last one, but I don't think that's how these things usually go.

Full (not actually that long) story: This weekend is Sakuracon, and I decided it wouldn't be the end of the world if I got a figure, so I was keeping my eyes open. Despite spending quite a long time wandering the show floor, looking pretty intently at all the figures, nothing really grabbed me until I found a lone figure of Al from Demonbane tucked away on the bottom shelf of a random booth. Everything else I saw was like Love Live, or Fate, or KanColle, or something from some equally major anime. Once I got over the initial shock, I decided I really wanted it (and if I didn't buy it, who would, right)?

1 hour ago, Zenophilious said:

Got a pic or a link to the MFC page?  I wanna see which one it is, and Al has too many figures to guess  :wafuu:

It's the same as the one here: http://www.ebay.com/itm/Toy-039-s-Planning-Demonbane-Nitro-A1-AL-Azif-PVC-Figure-New-Authentic-Statue-/220868039558

One thing that doesn't come out well in the pictures I can find is that one foot attaches to a little clear raised spike, which makes it look like she's flying. Also, it doesn't look great from above because of the angle she's leaning in at, but placed slightly above head level (which is conveniently the location I had in mind for it anyway), it looks pretty sweet.

I must not buy another one...

Found the My Figure Collection page for it.  It has a bunch more pictures that feature the spike in the shot.

25 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

I must not buy another one...

Good luck with that  :sachi:  I'm up to 2 Saber figures, and I have 2 more on the way.  That's pretty much it for me, though.  I don't have any more room  :-/

1 hour ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Just found out my dad's in jail for assault. Honestly I was wanting to get together with him after my uncle told me he's been getting better, but I didn't, and I'm glad I didn't. He's still every bit as aggressive as I remember.

Damn man, sad to hear that. :(

Condolences. 

8 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

Jesus you weren't kidding about being a Saberfag Extraordinare huh 

Not really, no  :sachi:  I like me some Saber.

4 hours ago, Akimoto Masato said:

I secretly want ww3 to happen so I have a list of reasons to learn how to say "Please don't kill me, I surrender" in Russian 

Repeat after me: сука блять.

22 minutes ago, Molipa said:

I missed this place.

Welcome back!

Confession: I feel like I need to thrust myself into a completely and utterly new situation. I feel like I'm missing intimate friendships. I only feel that way when I listen to particular songs, mostly soundtracks from VNs I've played. Languor from Never7, Everlasting from Cartagra, Thanks For Being Born from Umineko, etc.

15 minutes ago, Kurisu-Chan said:

Confession : i hate myself, my life, everything i do. 

Same

im still watching death note because I dropped it a while ago and just picked it back up

btw does anyone know which order the season go in?