Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

This gal in my Cultural Geography class (I pretty much only took it to bump me up to a full time student) is getting one my and everyone else's nerves. First off she is one of those people that feels like they have to answer EVERY question, like even if it is another student asking the professor something or when the professor specifically asks another student. That's bad enough, but she also has some sort of speech impediment or some mental impairment that causes her to slur her words and essentially yell whenever she speaks.

You know what, if that was  all I could swallow it, it is annoying as fuck.... but it's somewhat understandable. However, she is a hard right nut and spent a good portion of a class period earlier this week trying to convince everyone that planed parenthood clinics were mainly baby murder factories. She claimed that a member of her church called a clinic and was told that they only did abortion. Yet, she didn't claim this a proof that the clinic was focusing on abortions, instead she claimed that the person who answered the call somehow knew the caller was a "Christian" and fed her bad information so the caller would tell other people to damage the reputation of Christians....... fucking what? 

Today she tried to connect a biblical story with the lecture on migrating languages and the professor told her, rightly, to lay off. I don't really remember the exact wording, but he essentially said that he wanted to focus on the science in the class and while there is nothing wrong with believing whatever you want, it is his job to teach the hard facts on the subject and not mix in religion. I swear to God if I get roped in as a God is Not Dead 3 extra, Ima going to print out pages of snuff hentai and tape them all over the campus walls. 

Edited by Soulless Watcher

27 minutes ago, Soulless Watcher said:

This gal in my Cultural Geography class (I pretty much only took it to bump me up to a full time student) is getting one my and everyone else's nerves. First off she is one of those people that feels like they have to answer EVERY question, like even if it is another student asking the professor something or when the professor specifically asks another student. That's bad enough, but she also has some sort of speech impediment or some mental impairment that causes her to slur her words and essentially yell whenever she speaks.

You know what, if that was I all I could swallow it, it is annoying as fuck.... but it's somewhat understandable. However, she is a hard right nut and spent a good portion of a class period earlier this week trying to convince everyone that planed parenthood clinics were mainly baby murder factories. She claimed that a member of her church called a clinic and was told that they only did abortion. Yet, she didn't claim this a proof that the clinic was focusing on abortions, instead she claimed that the person who answered the call somehow knew the caller was a "Christian" and fed her bad information so the caller would tell other people to damage the reputation of Christians....... fucking what? 

Today she tried to connect a biblical story with the lecture on migrating languages and the professor told her, rightly, to lay off. I don't really remember the exact wording, but he essentially said that he wanted to focus on the science in the class and while there is nothing wrong with believing whatever you want, it is his job to teach the hard facts on the subject and not mix in religion. I swear to God if I get roped in as a God is Not Dead 3 extra, Ima going to print out pages of snuff hentai and tape them all over the campus walls. 

Sounds like shit, have you tried a fake bomb threat, they normally work better than the hentai 

Just now, Akimoto Masato said:

Sounds like shit, have you tried a fake bomb threat, they normally work better than the hentai 

That would only serve to get me in trouble and give students a day off of lectures, the snuff hentai is much more effective in causing the greatest amount of innocents emotional and psychological damage. 

Going to America on Sunday so I should be landing on the same day I take off :D 

ill be there until Tuesday so it's gonna be fun

10 hours ago, Soulless Watcher said:

That would only serve to get me in trouble and give students a day off of lectures, the snuff hentai is much more effective in causing the greatest amount of innocents emotional and psychological damage. 

Instead of snuff hentai

full frontal loli BDSM hentai (is bdsm hentai a thing?)

Just now, Akimoto Masato said:

Instead of snuff hentai

full frontal loli BDSM hentai (is bdsm hentai a thing?)

Or both, pretty sure there is a good amount of overlap in those two sub-genres, so it shouldn't be too hard. Yep it definitely is, although I still have trouble differentiating it from torture hentai. 

So my successor J and the J Gal coworkers that I was pretty buddy-buddy with over the past year finally hooked up or so, holy shi. Makes me feel awk that I've essentially been 3rd wheeling all this time but I think it was only recent, within the past two weeks or so was when everyone started noticing and commenting on them always being together during breaks and whatnot and now they're even carpooling together. Hot damn.

59 minutes ago, Eclipsed said:

So my successor J and the J Gal coworkers that I was pretty buddy-buddy with over the past year finally hooked up or so, holy shi. Makes me feel awk that I've essentially been 3rd wheeling all this time but I think it was only recent, within the past two weeks or so was when everyone started noticing and commenting on them always being together during breaks and whatnot and now they're even carpooling together. Hot damn.

Aaaaaawwwww.

By the way,

Reading: Fata Morgana

NICE

11 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

Why stop third-wheeling? :Teeku:

So I was cooking pasta earlier and, cos I was feeling lazy, I used a jar of sauce instead of making one. As I stirred it into the pasta, it made these schlick noises - my first thought was not 'perhaps I should add some pepper', or even 'this looks tasty.' Instead, I thought 'man, this sounds lewd as shit.'

I kinda miss those days of, you know, not being a pervert.

On 3/11/2017 at 5:26 AM, Soulless Watcher said:

You know what, if that was  all I could swallow it, it is annoying as fuck.... but it's somewhat understandable. However, she is a hard right nut and spent a good portion of a class period earlier this week trying to convince everyone that planed parenthood clinics were mainly baby murder factories. She claimed that a member of her church called a clinic and was told that they only did abortion. Yet, she didn't claim this a proof that the clinic was focusing on abortions, instead she claimed that the person who answered the call somehow knew the caller was a "Christian" and fed her bad information so the caller would tell other people to damage the reputation of Christians....... fucking what? 

Keep us updated this sounds like a fun ride. 

Who wants popcorn?

5 hours ago, AaronIsCrunchy said:

So I was cooking pasta earlier and, cos I was feeling lazy, I used a jar of sauce instead of making one. As I stirred it into the pasta, it made these schlick noises - my first thought was not 'perhaps I should add some pepper', or even 'this looks tasty.' Instead, I thought 'man, this sounds lewd as shit.'

I kinda miss those days of, you know, not being a pervert.

I've always used jars of sauce when cooking pasta... I'm too lazy

Confession: Today was the first time I genuinely flipped out at someone on the internet. Now I feel like shit. Please tell me I'm right Feel free to rate my performance objectively

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1598850&show=0#msg49970400 (I'm coenraed)

Edited by john 'mr. customer' smith

2 hours ago, john 'mr. customer' smith said:

Confession: Today was the first time I genuinely flipped out at someone on the internet. Now I feel like shit. Please tell me I'm right Feel free to rate my performance objectively

https://myanimelist.net/forum/?topicid=1598850&show=0#msg49970400 (I'm coenraed)

I'm doing my best not to comment on the overall argument, since I have an inherent bias towards NGE, but I wouldn't worry in the end you are two people of millions who watch NGE. Who gives a shit what other people thinks of your tantrum argument, nothing was going to be accomplished or achieved. Internet arguments only serve as entertainment for those directly involved, nothing more and nothing less. Especially in regards with anything that you have an emotional attachment with. The only things that people are capable to have a rational discussion, in which their opinions on the subject can be swayed, are in topics in which either person has no interest or emotional involvement in. 

ANYWAYS, you failed because you quit first 3/10. Ahhhh makes me miss my more belligerent days in which I kept internet arguments going for weeks, fun times. 

Edited by Soulless Watcher

10 hours ago, john 'mr. customer' smith said:

Couldn't agree more, u did well, sir.

Edited by #YOLOGNAISWAGETTI

6 hours ago, #YOLOGNAISWAGETTI said:

i am tolerant

I hope she gets beaten

i hate overly religious people

And I'm a flying potato who's come from Mars to take vengeance upon botanists everywhere.

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/6/2017 at 5:37 PM, Darklord Rooke said:

@Kenshin_sama Consider getting a Dvorak keyboard when you're released from surgery. Even normal Dvorak's are naturally ergonomic, and puts far less pressure on your wrist.

Huh, never heard of that. o.O I'll give it a shot once my arm's usable again, lol.

So far my recovery is going alright. I'm out of my cast and wearing something lighter for the next 7 weeks. Arm still hurts, but it's getting better gradually. Take care everybody!

And don't worry, I'm only typing with my good hand. :P

5 hours ago, Kenshin_sama said:

Huh, never heard of that. o.O I'll give it a shot once my arm's usable again, lol.

A QWERTY keyboard was specifically designed to slow the typist down, because if you typed fast on a typewriter the mechanical pins would all raise at the same time and jam. So they designed the QWERTY and made it so your fingers and wrist have to travel farther to type. A Dvorak keyboard is designed for the computer, it puts all the most used letters near the home position, and it cuts the distance your fingers have to travel in half resulting in less stress on your hand and wrist. It also means faster typing once you get used to it.

Of course, if you use a claw grip for your mouse you're just asking for problems and a DVORAK won't help :P

Good luck with your recovery :) 

12 hours ago, Darklord Rooke said:

A QWERTY keyboard was specifically designed to slow the typist down, because if you typed fast on a typewriter the mechanical pins would all raise at the same time and jam. So they designed the QWERTY and made it so your fingers and wrist have to travel farther to type. A Dvorak keyboard is designed for the computer, it puts all the most used letters near the home position, and it cuts the distance your fingers have to travel in half resulting in less stress on your hand and wrist. It also means faster typing once you get used to it.

Of course, if you use a claw grip for your mouse you're just asking for problems and a DVORAK won't help :P

Good luck with your recovery :) 

Oh yeah, I did a little digging on Youtube myself just to see what it was about. Pretty interesting history behind QWERTY. Since I'm cheap I'll probably just switch the keys around on my current keyboard to fit the format.

You know, I was really tempted to use that grip for Osu, but that is just begging for pain. And I've decided to just avoid the game altogether since it's pretty bad for your hands.

Thanks! ^_^