Jump to content

Fuwanovel Confessions


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

confession: IM GAY.   Okay, im not gay, im bisexual, but I have fallen in love with another guy for the first time ever and its mutual. its pretty wierd tbh, but it feels really great,

Confession: I was one with the puns today.  We went out whale watching, and for a period of five minutes or so, I only responded to people with pretty awful sea-related puns, like "I a-grebe", "I need

Confession: On a more positive note

On 1/9/2017 at 6:00 AM, Eclipsed said:

Depends on who you lost your virginity to :makina:

Or what, we still didn't get confirmation that the partner was human........ come to think about we havn't gotten confirmation on which virginity we are talking about.

Due to the lack of information I choose to believe that TexasDice was anally raped by a Moose.

Edited by Soulless Watcher
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Soulless Watcher said:

Or what, we still didn't get confirmation that the partner was human........ come to think about we havn't gotten confirmation on which virginity we are talking about.

Due to the lack of information I choose to believe that TexasDice was anally raped by a Moose.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Enumclaw_horse_sex_case

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 1/9/2017 at 1:00 PM, Eclipsed said:

Depends on who you lost your virginity to :makina:

On 1/11/2017 at 8:13 AM, Soulless Watcher said:

Or what, we still didn't get confirmation that the partner was human........ come to think about we havn't gotten confirmation on which virginity we are talking about.

Due to the lack of information I choose to believe that TexasDice was anally raped by a Moose.

Sad to see that no one remembers the things that have been confessed in here in the past. It's almost as if this entire thread was just for shitposting purposes. :illya:

19 hours ago, Fred the Barber said:

2015 Wallpaper thread meme, still alive.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 2016-12-06 at 0:21 AM, Kenshin_sama said:

"In what kind of recovery does the DBMS use the log to undo any changes made to a database during a certain period?"

Confession: Got this as a question for my exam review with one of my computer courses. Could not call myself a member of Fuwanovel if I didn't know the answer to this, lol.

Woah, that sounds awfully familiar. I was taking a database course last term as well.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Apparently I'm some sort of super klutz.  I accidentally broke the door off of our pantry with my knee (the door then fell and almost hit my sister) and spilled chili all over the carpet.  I'm honestly surprised I didn't slip and land ass-first on said chili, that would have been par for the course for this day.

Link to post
Share on other sites

The one thing I didn't take into consideration or even think about when opting to go for my Supervisor position

Is how it will change all of my relationships and dynamics with my coworker peers

I can lead when I have to, but for the most part I've always been a beta/follower, so I gotta watch out and make sure noone undermines my authority when the time comes, while also not being an overbearing iron fist micromanaging tyrant, glhf me. 

I'll start running some stores solo without my AM hovering over me in the next couple of weeks, my main concern is how my 'buddy-buddy' type coworkers will react to me being in charge (I can just imagine going 'go ahead and count this' and them giving me flak with a 'NO YOU DO IT') and the 'old timers' who are like twice my age and 10x my tenure, I'm only a year and a half old here mang :notlikemiya:

Link to post
Share on other sites

I have allot of trouble interacting with my university professors. I usually hate their guts and don't want to talk to them out of fear of accidentally letting my true thoughts show on my face or I respect the hell out of them and I am afraid of accidentally offending them or making myself look like an idiot in their presence. 

On 1/13/2017 at 1:51 AM, Zenophilious said:

Apparently I'm some sort of super klutz.  I accidentally broke the door off of our pantry with my knee (the door then fell and almost hit my sister) and spilled chili all over the carpet.  I'm honestly surprised I didn't slip and land ass-first on said chili, that would have been par for the course for this day.

Speaking of ass-first chili, that reminds me of an unfortunate lunch break I had during one of my night shifts. I got home from work and quickly heated up some microwave lasagna that I was looking forward to, as soon as it was done I took it and went downstairs in order to watch some netflix while consuming de lasagna. I placed it on the couch, went to turn on the lights to look for the remote, found the remote, than promptly sat on the lasagna. Burned my ass, ruined the food and the carpet, and wasted the rest of my lunch break trying to clean the mess I made. I was soo despondent that I forgot to change my pants and went back to work with lasagna ass, I'm kinda shocked that no one said anything to me. 

Edited by Soulless Watcher
Link to post
Share on other sites
On 19/01/2017 at 0:24 PM, Soulless Watcher said:

Speaking of ass-first chili, that reminds me of an unfortunate lunch break I had during one of my night shifts. I got home from work and quickly heated up some microwave lasagna that I was looking forward to, as soon as it was done I took it and went downstairs in order to watch some netflix while consuming de lasagna. I placed it on the couch, went to turn on the lights to look for the remote, found the remote, than promptly sat on the lasagna. Burned my ass, ruined the food and the carpet, and wasted the rest of my lunch break trying to clean the mess I made. I was soo despondent that I forgot to change my pants and went back to work with lasagna ass, I'm kinda shocked that no one said anything to me. 

Confession: I'm more disturbed by your spelling of lasagne than your story.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...