Fuwanovel Confessions

• Replies 15.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

confession: IM GAY.   Okay, im not gay, im bisexual, but I have fallen in love with another guy for the first time ever and its mutual. its pretty wierd tbh, but it feels really great,

Confession: I was one with the puns today.  We went out whale watching, and for a period of five minutes or so, I only responded to people with pretty awful sea-related puns, like "I a-grebe", "I need

Confession: On a more positive note

Confession: I've finally save enough money by doing office work sidelines and just recently bought a 32GB Lexar Flash Drive!:mare:

Hope it won't get corrupted or damaged anytime soon during its time of service with me :miyako:

Now I just have to figure out a way on how to upgrade my aging PC, I really wanted to buy an AMD FX processor but that thing isn't cheap!?:makina:

confession: IM GAY.

Okay, im not gay, im bisexual, but I have fallen in love with another guy for the first time ever and its mutual.

its pretty wierd tbh, but it feels really great, the feeling of loving another and getting the same love in return is amazing no matter what gender the other person is.

Granted its someone on the internet so I wont make anything public untill we meet in real life.

Oh yeah I also found a love for crossdressing and im so happy that I can express myself like this and that I finally found out how happy this makes me.

And umineko taught us that even though some stuff seems shallow, the happiness you get from it is genuine. 

1 minute ago, Kawasumi said:

Okay, im not gay, im bisexual, but I have fallen in love with another guy for the first time ever and its mutual.

its pretty wierd tbh, but it feels really great, the feeling of loving another and getting the same love in return is amazing no matter what gender the other person is.

Granted its someone on the internet so I wont make anything public untill we meet in real life.

Oh yeah I also found a love for crossdressing and im so happy that I can express myself like this and that I finally found out how happy this makes me.

And umineko taught us that even though some stuff seems shallow, the happiness you get from it is genuine. 

im so happy to see you taking this big step sumi. you know i wish nothing but happiness. well, you and your lover of course. <3

....er, dont mistake my heart emote as me saying its me. its not. sumi is a good friend and i am happy to see him take this step.

3 minutes ago, Kawasumi said:

Aw. <3 

That's so great, man! Really happy for ya! 

10 minutes ago, Kawasumi said:

Awesome man, all the best with your relationship and good luck with the rl meeting!

Its good that you also found something that enables you to express yourself happily. A lot of people spend a lot of their lives finding just that very thing. Good for you! :sachi:

11 hours ago, Kawasumi said:

if6ihLb.png

On 10/29/2016 at 8:18 AM, Templarseeker said:

Confession: I've finally save enough money by doing office work sidelines and just recently bought a 32GB Lexar Flash Drive!:mare:

Hope it won't get corrupted or damaged anytime soon during its time of service with me :miyako:

Now I just have to figure out a way on how to upgrade my aging PC, I really wanted to buy an AMD FX processor but that thing isn't cheap!?:makina:

.... where I live you can get a 128GB flash drive for like $30 USD..... me personally I would have just saved $30 USD more to get a 4 TB external hard drive....

anyways Confession: I'm in a cult that worships CHIN CHIN..... yep.....

oh and yea, to upgrade any PC would be to A: get a new computer, or B: buy a couple of titans, an intel i7 processor(or better) and about 16-32 gigs of ram(depends on how much memory you normally have) then you get a hd monitor and (if not already equipped) a hdmi connector or adapter and if it's a laptop, a extended battery would be preferable.....this probably means nothing..... because it's a lot cheaper just to get a new computer....