Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Today will be my first day doing a Kaiser inventory this year.

J isn't scheduled cuz he hasn't done his fking immunization crap yet so I can't train his ass, and our current team is 4 vets and 4 newbs. This gonn' be fun

But anyways I just remembered I had a nightmare where I wore the improper attire (our pants can't have 'cuffs' on them, a new rule Kaiser implemented this year 'cos apparently ppl steal pills that way ._.) and then my supervisor was always yelling at me for messing up pill counts.

Now I skurred

On 25/2/2016 at 9:55 PM, Nashetania said:

So for about 3 days, internet in my apartment stopped working...

Today I realized, that it was because my father downloaded an episode of series called "Black Sails". Our internet was restricted because of copyright strike (because my father apparently sucks at downloading)...

Same thing happens in my country, but you get a warning first. I don't pirate stuff so I don't really care.

2 hours ago, Eclipsed said:

Age tiers for Fuwanovel

• < 15 Dafk u doing here, go play Runescape like a good lil' boy. Or Hello Kitty for girls
  • > 15 & < 20 Young buck
  • > 20 & < 25 Glory ages
  • > 25 & < 30 Passed the prime
  • > 30 & < Rooke Starting to show white hair
  • = Rooke Legal Grandpa
  • > Rooke The Master of Mummies

Wow. Eclipsed just declared that all the 15, 20, 25, and 30-year-olds don't exist. Help me, I'm melting away... melting away...

9 minutes ago, Fred the Barber said:

Wow. Eclipsed just declared that all the 15, 20, 25, and 30-year-olds don't exist. Help me, I'm melting away... melting away...

Might want to relook at it again. What you quoted is still correct. Those aren't exclusive sets but rather inclusive ones, just really oddly put.

>15 & <20 = 15<x<20

Confession: I feel no regrets about stomping people in Fire Emblem Fates.  They're playing Easy/Casual and I'm destroying them on Lunatic/Classic with no handicap.  

4 minutes ago, Abyssal Monkey said:

Might want to relook at it again. What you quoted is still correct. Those aren't exclusive sets but rather inclusive ones, just really oddly put.

>15 & <20 = 15<x<20

I'm not following you, maybe... but are you implying that someone is never precisely 15 years old for any meaningful amount of time, so a 15-year-old is therefore a member of the 15 < x < 20 set? It's an oddly fine point for the definition to hang on, but I suppose it is a possible interpretation that makes sense... otherwise, I can't figure out where I belong.

And really, figuring out where you belong is pretty important.

2 minutes ago, Abyssal Monkey said:

Confession: I keep seeing threads about people having trouble with Japanese.  I'm starting to think that I'm abnormal for memorizing Hiragana/Katakana in like 2 hours.  Is it also abnormal to introduce 20 kanji and 20 vocab everyday? :michiru:  Please tell me I'm not alone is how easy I find this.

It's quite easu to me too, but that might just be my linguistic talents

1 hour ago, Abyssal Monkey said:

Confession: I keep seeing threads about people having trouble with Japanese.  I'm starting to think that I'm abnormal for memorizing Hiragana/Katakana in like 2 hours.  Is it also abnormal to introduce 20 kanji and 20 vocab everyday? :michiru:  Please tell me I'm not alone is how easy I find this.

Didn't you skip two grades in high school or something 

Abyssals' memory/japanese learning skills definitely ain't abysmal huh :sachi: 

~~
My dad's finally been making me assist him with them routine oil changes for our cars every weekend over the past month.

First day was a disaster, with me fumbling with very, very basic shit like putting on latex gloves, how to position the jackstand underneath the car, how to actually use the hydraulic jacks, using tools to remove bolts, using that fking oil filter wrench, breaking my back standing funnily to pour 4 quartz of engine oil,

But now today he pretty much made me do all of it myself w/o any instruction on our last car. Ez Pz. I feel accomplished.

1 hour ago, Abyssal Monkey said:

Most people have neither good learning habits nor good tools for learning. The former is more important and more rare, but the latter matters too. If you're able to sustain progress at that pace over more than a month, then probably you have both.

Building a new habit (e.g., spending one hour studying Japanese daily) is really hard, even if you really, really want the outcome of that habit - it takes a lot of willpower to sustain a rhythm long enough to build a habit. It's generally quoted that it takes 21 days to build a habit. If you spit it even once in those 21 days, odds are you're just going to fall off your habit and give up. And then maybe you'll start a thread talking about how much trouble you're having.