Fuwanovel Confessions

OriginalRen

Why though? It's not just for the reason of convenience is it? Wouldn't you rather have a physical case you can look at, feel accomplished of getting and put it in a collection of other games?

Mostly the convenience of both acquiring and storing, but also digital copies won't stop working from a random scratch

Friend? I was thinking it was the opportunity to get her number and score a date.

Though I've never heard of a game store having a bar...

I'm more surprised that game stores still exist considering you can just go on Steam :Kappa:

It's a bar where you can play video games/board games and card games...

Fyi, I'm already on friendly terms with her but she's kinda hard to approach since she gets hit on like all the time

Fyi, I'm already on friendly terms with her but she's kinda hard to approach since she gets hit on like all the time

Oh, that's pretty cool. I'd say I'd go to one if there were one nearby, but I don't drink so I probably wouldn't :P

Do what everyone else is doing and hit on her? idk

Friend? I was thinking it was the opportunity to get her number and score a date.

Though I've never heard of a game store having a bar...

I'm more surprised that game stores still exist considering you can just go on Steam :Kappa:

Remember confidence is your best friend.  No one likes someone who doesn't at least value themselves.

Confession: Something is probably wrong with me when I get excited at the prospect of harming someone.

>Be me

>Walk over to family laundromat to close up.

>See guy folding clothes and not using machines. Looks like typical white trash: unkempt chin hair, but not nearly a beard, truck outside.

>Politely ask him to stop folding clothes and vacate. Tell him it's closing time.

>Guy goes into a fucking rage.  Starts cursing me fervently.

>Open up backroom and wait inside.  Guy still rampaging saying shit like "better not come out till I leave" and "suck my fucking cock"

>Scan room.  Find a pencil, boxcutting razor, and a nice chrome pipe.  I'm all armed up.

> Lie in wait for the guy.  He's still rampaging after 5 minutes.  The  moment he steps into this room I get to act upon janitorial privileges and clean up some trash.

> Guy finally leaves after another 3 minutes, still cursing the entire time.  Finding myself disappointed I can't cleanse my neighborhood a bit.

Something is weepin wrong with me.  I still love myself though, so I'll gladly accept it.

Cannot confirm.

I'm amazing, am alone, what a mystery.

But you have a sister to keep you company. :makina:

Truly, the only ones you can't ever get rid of are the annoying ones.

I'm amazing, am alone, what a mystery.

I laughed so hard, ty for making my day, Tiaj

You should leave a like, then. I feed on internet points.